THREE 🍋

I saw him in passing many more times throughout the night, though most times he would be mysteriously propped against a back wall, away from all of the dancing and music, with a red solo cup that always seemed to be filled. Every now and then, while dancing with Sasha, I'd think I saw him staring, but when I turned to look, he would be looking in the complete opposite direction.

I didn't know why, but I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Every time a new song would come on, I'd find myself looking in the direction I'd seen him last, and if I couldn't find him, I'd spend the entirety of the song looking. I couldn't seem to get him out of my head. Every aspect of him- from his face to his body, the smell of his hair and the way he moved. Even the way he spoke to me was so gentle and endearing that I couldn't help but crave it once more.

It was when Sasha had run off to the bathroom, claiming she was 'about to have the longest piss of her life' that I finally decided to approach him. Though, when I did, he had rid himself of his cup, instead hastily typing on his phone with just a single hand.

"Eren?" I tried to grab his attention.

His head shot up, he quickly shoved his phone into his pocket, and his blueish grey eyes locked with mine.

"I thought you'd be passed out at this point, you've been drinking a lot." I tried to joke, justifying me coming over to him.

He laughed, a hand slicking back his loose ends. "I'm just surprised as you are, trust me. Back in high school I would get three shots deep and automatically puke." His arms crossed across his chest, muscles bulging.

Time to play dumb.

"Oh! What high school did you go to?"

"Maria High, it's here in town, actually."

"Oh no way, I went there too! Maybe we knew each other, haha." I tried my hardest to get a solid answer as if he recognized me.

"Nah, I don't think so. I was a loser, and you're hot, so." His eyes burned holes through my head, not leaving my figure once. "What'd you say your name was again?" My body froze at him reciprocating the compliment I'd given him earlier, but I was overwhelmed by embarrassment, realizing I'd never gave him my name.

"Y/N." I trailed off.

"Huh..." the boy pondered. 

He saw my reaction, and made his advance, taking a step towards me. He placed his pointer finger under my chin, tilting my head upwards to an angle that was more accessible for him. A lump seemed to form in my throat as my heart pounded faster. He leaned in close, stopping as our faces were just centimeters away from one another. He looked down at my lips, and then back into my eyes, but, with a few clicks of his tongue, he had backed away. I stood, awestruck at his actions, and awaiting his explanation. He leaned back against the wall once more, throwing his head back before meeting my gaze again.

"I shouldn't have done that. My bad."

But his answer only angered me more, I stared at him, puzzled thoughts bouncing off my brain like a screensaver. I wouldn't let him get away with that, teasing me, thinking I would bend to his every whim. So, in the swiftest movement I could muster, I reached up, grabbed his collar, and pulled his body closer to mine. With no hesitation, I tilted my head slightly, lips making contact with his.

He seemed startled at my motion, but leaned into it soon after, arms locking behind my back, pulling our chests flush together, and minimizing any space between us. I looped my own arms around his neck, standing on my toes to get the contact that I craved. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, tilting my head to deepen the kiss even further. His own greeted mine gratefully, tangling and pushing against it in content.