Chapter 14 - Style

Kami's POV cause rip him

I ran back to my dorm as fast as I could, Bakugo is usually scary, then there's demonic level- It was getting late anyways and I don't want to stay overnight so that they can wake up to me trying to stay awake. Once I get inside I check the time on my phone, 8:47pm. Oh no wonder Bakugo was so fussy, it's past his bedtime! I joke to myself. Humor is something that I think the world needs a lot more of, it can make people so happy to hear a joke. Even serious people like Tokoyami enjoy jokes like dark humour. How would I know that? I told him a really dark joke I came up with once and he was practically wheezing, the first time he's ever too! This is why I always try to tell jokes, seeing people laugh makes my day.

I need to pass the time now because it's almost the time I normally sleep at.. It may not seem that hard to not sleep or try to stay awake at 9:30 but to me it's honestly pretty hard, I've been awake for about 2 days now. When I was younger, I used to always listen and go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 10am so it's so much harder to stay up when you're not used to it (If you always sleep when you're supposed to, trust me, it's hard at first but then you can go like full nights without feeling tired-) I grab by phone and a big joke book on my desk and sit down in my chair. I take another one of those pills and then start to sit down and read the book, playing electronic music in the background. Bigger zaps are being needed to keep me up but it's working, another successful night of staying up.

My eyes were feeling heavy by the time my alarm went off, I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes had heavy bags forming under them, not as bad as someone's like Shinso's but getting there. I grabbed some makeup from under the sink and placed concealer over it so that it was barely noticeable and proceeded to start getting ready for the day. Once I got dressed and placed all the books in my bag, I headed downstairs and straight to the kitchen for coffee. People greet me as I head over to the pitcher and I smile back to them. I pour the hot liquid into the empty tumbler I used yesterday and take a sip of it with my pill before placing it in my bag. I was done early so I sat on the couch and scrolled around on TikTok until the Bakusquad came downstairs. I say hello to them and smile while
I wait for them to quickly eat their breakfast so that we could all go together.

"SERO HAS STYLE" Kiri and I scream together in sync to defend him. "OH HELL NAW" Bakugo and Mina scream back while Sero just sat quietly at the lunch table eating his food. "I KNOW WHAT FASHION IS HE'S GOT STYLE!" I scream, Mina isn't taking that though, "LISTEN, I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU AND HE GOT NO STYLE"
"Listen guys I-"
"SHUT UP SERO" Sero tried to speak up and say something but before he could even get four words out Mina and I just cut him off.

"LISTEN- AS PROUD AS I AM THAT YOU TWO KNOW SOMETHING, I KNOW IT BETTER THAN BOTH OF YOU SO SERO HAS NO STYLE"

"Damn- He burned you guys bad" Todoroki said after overhearing us.

"Damn he did.. The burn's almost as bad as the kettle incident" Kirishima spoke up.

Todoroki just stood there for a second until Midoriya came up to him and they walked away. Sero was laughing so hard at what Kirishima said while he just gave a proud smirk. At least those two weren't as serious.

"ANYWAYS, SAYS YOU BAKUGO" Mina and I said together in sync, once again getting back to the
argument.

"OH YEAH!? BET."

"SURE. TODAY AT 5 WE DRESS UP IN OUR BEST OUTFIT AND HAVE OUR CLASSMATES VOTE" Mina screamed so loud that half the people in our class overheard and it didn't take long for the rest of the class to find out too. Nobody had anymore say in this, whether you want to or not, everyone in the class is participating one way or another.

Timeskip cause school do be boring

Also 3rd person POV

Everyone had been forced to hang out on the first floor of the 1-A dorms until the Bakusquad had gotten all the needed votes on their outfits. "Okay! You guys have thirty minutes to dress yourself up, once times up someone is gonna escort you downstairs and yeah.." Todoroki stated in a monotone voice. "GO!" Deku shouted trying to hype up everyone. All five members of the squad rush upstairs to their dorms and begin dressing in their best outfits. There was no prize or anything for winning this but everyone was getting so excited, Deku made sure everyone was energetic. The contestants were ready after 30 minutes. Jiro entered Kaminari's dorm and let him know that time was up. They walked down together talking the whole time, they insisted that Jiro bring him down as they think that they have a crush on each other. Of course, everyone was wrong, they were very close but Jiro came out as lesbian to Denki about a month ago. Ever since, he's been helping Kyoka to get her crush to like her back. While Denki knew that Kyoka was lesbian, she also knew that he was bisexual and had an unknown crush on a guy... Their situation honestly turned out really well and was pretty lucky, they're the only ones who actually know each other's secrets as well.

They reached downstairs and greeted everyone else down there, including the rest of the Bakusquad all dressed up! Denki started walking around the room observing everything as our classmates stared at them and whispered. They had 10 minutes to think about who had the best outfit, then they would vote.

I want you guys to get an idea of the reason why a certain person won but I also have terrible style so ion wanna say anything- Plus this part isn't that important till the end..I'll just give you their vote count-

Mina - Looks drop dead gorgeous :) {5 votes}

Denki - He lost Tokoyami's vote cause he saw Hawks wearing the same thing a couple days ago 😀 {5 votes}

Eijiro - He's ROCKING that outfit- He'd get my vote 👍 {3 votes}

Katsuki - He honestly looks pretty dope with his outfit, he gained Tokoyami's vote :,) {2 votes}

Hanta - LISTEN LIKE IT WAS A GOOD OUTFIT- His outfit just didn't stand out AT ALL compared to the other four's 😔 {0 votes}

"With that it's a tie between Ashido and Kaminari." Said Tokoyami in his usual dark ✨ voice. "I DECLARE A REMATCH" Bakugo screamed, surprised he didn't receive many votes. "NO 👋 REMATCHES 👋 WE 👋 HAVE 👋 HOMEWORK 👋 TO 👋 BE 👋 COMPLETED" Iida yelled at his classmates trying to fulfill his role as class president. In the corner was the Dekusquad (Minus Iida) trying to make Sero feel a bit better. That was just another day at the 1-A dorms, Iida was correct though, they had plenty of homework to finish. An hour later, the dorm changed from straight out chaotic to quiet where most people were in their own dorms studying until it was time to sleep.'

Authors Note: Mkay nothing important but I'm sorry for another boring chapter, next one is gon be exciting tho so.. ALSO THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IMPORTANT IN THE FUTURE SO HANG IN THERE 😄