Part 3

King Explosion Murder's Pov:

Freckles is very confusing, nothing that she says makes sense to me, like how am I supposed to put away junk? The two of us were walking back to my camp and she kept stumbling over branches so I walked behind her and just pointed to the direction of where we were going.

"Um, so are there any monsters out there?" Freckles asks, is this girl serious right now?

"Monsters? Silly monsters don't exist," I huffed as I stopped.

"Well yeah I know but like, I recently watched sweetheart with Kirishima and I'm still kind of freaked out," she says looking around anxiously, "Ya know that one movie on Netflix."

"You're crazy, I don't know what you're talking about half of the time," I say pushing a leaf out of my way.
"Uhhhhhhhhh, what part do you not understand?" She asks.

"What is a netflix?" I asked, "Is it food?"

"What, oh yeah, you've probably never heard of it since you've been living on this island your entire life," Freckles says, "Anyway Netflix is an app where you can watch movies and T.V. shows on."

"Yeah I don't know what a movie is either but that's not the point. How did you end up here on this island," There I finally asked the question that I really wanted to know.

"Oh, that's a long story..." Freckles replies.

"Well we have time, so go on with the story,"

"Oh well basically it starts back with Kirishima, he said that he had tickets to go on a cruise together since his girlfriend broke up with him, I agreed to go with him. Oh yeah a cruise is when you chill out on a ship or some shit. Anyway yeah, we hit something while me and Kirishima were still in the cabins, I passed out, I ended up here, and I hope that he is still alive and safe." At the end Freckles took a deep breath and looked at me expecting a response.

Well of course all I could think about was who the hell is this Kirishima, and is he a guy? If so I know who my next target is. The very thought of having another guy near my bitch makes me want to find the guy and rip his head off.

"So is this Kirishima a guy?" I ask choosing my words carefully.

"Um yeah? Why do you ask?" She looked at me with a confused look on her face.

I stayed silent the rest of the walk back but my mind was definitely not silent. All that was going through my mind was 'who the hell is this kirishima guy and has he done anything to freckles' 'Freckles seems to worry a lot about him does that mean that she's in love with him' 'maybe I should ask her.'

We soon arrived at my magnificence tent, and I pulled out a chair for her to sit in, "Um so do you like collecting luggages or something?" She asks pointing to my stack of multi colored leather bags that I had piled on top of each other, 'Oh that's what they must be what they are called.'

"Yes I do, I have a lot of them that drop from ships," I say moving over to the pink one that I had found the day before, " Is this one yours? I saw it earlier."

"Well not exactly, I found it on the beach yesterday. I looked in it to see if there was anything useful for surviving, I didn't think that anyone was living on this island alone though," she says.

I handed her the luggage and she took it, she started going through the contents inside of it, she pulled out a silver looking thing and a pair of scissors.

"Alright, first things first, you said that the beard bothers you right, do you want me to trim it or just take it all off?" She asks fiddling with the silver thing, I recognized it, I've seen it before. I reached into my tent to where they were and pulled them out to show her. Not to brag or anything but I've collected a lot of them even though I didn't know how to work it. I tried figuring it out once but I ended up cutting myself, after that I never bothered with it again.