Part 8

Bakugous grumbled, flipping himself over so he was facing Midoriya's side of the bed. Just like every morning he felt around for Midoriya's body to make sure he was still there. When he didnt feel anything there his eyes snapped open and darted around the room. He shot out of the bed and sprinted outside, he didn't bother to put any clothes so he was just in his boxers. That's what they were called right? Boxers? Those weird things you wear under your clothes?

Bakugou ran around desperately in search of the green haired man after pinching himself. He had to make sure that it wasn't a dream again and when he didn't wake up after the 3rd pinch he started to panic. This wasn't a dream and he had no clue where Midoriya was. He frantically looked behind all the bushes and behind the tent, he even ran over to the waterfall to see if he just woke up early to take a bath. The last place Bakugou checked was the sea... He dreaded that there was a chance that Midoriya might be there while he held his breath moving the trees out of the way.

To his joy there was no big boat there, there was no unknown man named Kirishima there. Bakugou smiles as he sees the green haired man laying on the sand with his arms and legs sprawled around him like a starfish. Bakugou walked over to where the sleeping man is and squats down next to him. He grabs a nearby stick and proceeds to poke him on the cheek with it.

After a few pokes Midoriya's eyes finally open, he turns towards Katsuki. "Good morning sleepy head," He says patting Midoriya on the head. He smiles and slowly gets up, "Can I have the explanation to why you were sleeping out here?"

"Oh about that," Midoriya says right before sneezing, a string of snot came out of his nose and he quickly turned away in embarrassment. He wiped the snot off of his nose with his shirt sleeve and turned back around. "Last night I couldn't really sleep so I came out here to look at the stars. I must have gotten carried away and fell asleep."

"Oh ok, you made me worried you know?" Bakugou says glad that was all that happened. He felt stupid for thinking that Midoriya would actually do what he did in the dream. The green haired boy proceeds to sneeze again and sniffles.

Oh no he was sick.

Midoriya groans at the realization, "This is great, I accidentally fall asleep outside once and I get fucking sick," Midoriya says throwing a seashell he found at the sea. His head was spinning and he felt really hot, he had a fever. The worst part about the situation was that there weren't any tissues so he would have to use something else as a replacement. It was probably going to end up being leaves or something uncomfortable.

Bakugou watched Midoriya as he slowly got up, his face flushed red. "Well at least you know now that you shouldn't sleep outside," Bakugou huffs playing with one of Midoriya's messy strands of hair. Halfway to the tent Bakugou picks him up and carries him the rest of the way.

That's what he was supposed to do right? Take care of people who are sick? Usually whenever Bakugou gets sick he just goes on what he read in books. It usually says to eat medicine and drink lots of water. In the story the woman put a warm rag on the man's head and apparently it helped so he could try that method.

Bakugou always adored the scenes in love stories where someone gets sick and the other takes care of them. In his opinion it was super romantic and he wanted to experience it on his own. He carried Midoriya into the tent and laid him onto the bed and tucked him in.

"You should rest," was all Bakugou said, the other man just gave him a weak smile and nodded, "I'm going out to get you some water and stuff." Midoriya nodded again and Bakugou left the tent.

Walking over to his water bucket and picking it up, he peered inside to see that he still had some leftover water from yesterday. He took one of the rusty pots he had and put it over the fire. He started the fire with a "lighter" and left it there for it to boil. He put on some shoes, one red and one black and walked into the woods.