Part 11

Denki Kaminari sips on a juice box loudly while tapping away on his phone. He had forgotten his laptop at Sero's house and was forced to use his phone to write the documents that were due the next day. His girlfriend, Jirou, was sitting next to him looking on Netflix to see what new shows she could watch.

It was like a normal day, a day just like any other. Kaminari wakes up, goes to his classes, meets up with Sero to hang out for a little while, invites his awesome girlfriend over, and have a nice dinner together.

Sometimes Kaminari still can't process the fact that he has a girlfriend, Jirou was literally the prettiest girl he's ever met and they seemed to share the same interests. It was surprising when she actually agreed to go to the movies together. They have now been dating for around 4 months now and they are crazy in love with each other, though Jirou shows it a bit less.

Kaminari stops sipping when he gets a phone call from an unknown number, he looks down in confusion. Usually people ignore random phone calls but not Kaminari. It was for the sheer reason that one time his car had broken down and had to use someone else's phone to call his friends. In the end no one picked up, they either hung up or just ignored it. You never know if one of your friends might need your help or something and if it is actually a wrong number you could always tell them that.

He has been waiting for a phone call from Kirishima who was coming back to California the next day. He went away with his parents to go to Florida and has been gone for a week. It kind of sucked but at least they FaceTimed every day. Well that's what he thought, maybe he was busy that day and didn't have the time to call.

"Hello?" Kaminari asks after clicking on the pick up button, he puts the phone to his ear.

"Hey Kaminari, it's been a while," a voice said from the other line. Kaminari felt his heart stop, he couldn't say anything. Is this really him? He wonders trying to choose his next words carefully. Midoriya's voice was sort of scratchy and he could hear the seagulls calling in the background, they must be near the sea or something. "Hello?" Midoriya asks again.

"M-midoriya? Is that really you," Kaminari cursed himself for stuttering, "And if this a prank I hope you die in hell you prick. That shits not funny," Kaminari says, his anger slightly rising. He heard another voice, a voice he had never heard before, a deep one, it asks, "Whats a prick?" And Kaminari couldn't help but to slightly chuckle.

"Yes Kaminari, it's Midoriya," He says, "Damn I never thought that Yellow could get so mean. Last time you acted like that was when some asshole on the street cat called Mina when y'all were walking on the streets."

"Yeah sorry, anyways WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU MIDORIYA??? YOU'VE BEEN MISSING FOR THE LAST EIGHT MONTHS AND ALL OF US HAVE BEEN LOSING OUR SHITS, WE THOUGHT YOU WERE FUCKIN DEAD?!" Kaminari yells into the phone slightly panting, Jirou looks over in shock and mouths, "Is that fucking Midoriya?"

He didn't hear anything on the other line except some rustling noises. "Hey gimme that back-"

"LISTEN HERE CALAMARI, DON'T SPEAK TO DEKU LIKE THAT! H-" The voice was cut off again with more rustling nosies and bumping noises against the speaker.

"Sorry Kaminari, forgive him," Midoriya says quickly.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Nobody important, well maybe yeah, but for now you need to help me," Midoriya says.

"Go on, I'm listening."

"Im at Long Beach and I need to come pick my ass up, I'll explain everything in the car," Kaminari listened carefully, "Alright I'm gonna get there soon, it's only about 10 minutes away so see you."