Part 9

Midoriya slightly shivers as he dips a foot into the water. Since it was still the winter the water was freezing cold. He slightly smiles at the fact that it's going to be spring soon, finally it will start to warm up and he doesn't have to worry about his dick freezing off. Midoriya suddenly snaps his neck towards a rustling sound in the bushes and out emerges Bakugou.

Not just Bakugou, Bakugou naked. Midoriya's face immediately flushes red as he turns away with his hands on his face. The thing Midoriya hated about Bakugou was that he was shameless, he would always walk around naked and he was so blunt about everything he said or did. Some part of Midoriya thought it was kind of funny when they would be sitting there and Bakugou would randomly say something like, "I have to pee," and then walk off.

Bakugou walked up to the other man and slowly got into the water next to him, he looked over at Midoriya and asked, "Are you ok? Your face is red, do you have another fever?"

"No I'm fine, it's just you when you come with me back to California you're probably not going to be able to walk around naked," Bakugou gave Midoriya a confused look, "What do you mean?" he asks.

"What I mean is that you aren't going to go walking around without anything around your ass," Midoriya slightly tilts his head, "I know you're used to walking around with your dick out, I'm pretty sure it's illegal or something."

Bakugou slightly laughs at the comment, "So you're telling me that I've been walking around naked like it was nothing that it was weird where you came from? Or illegal? Whatever that means. I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable doing that."

Too late for that.

"It's fine, but it might be disturbing for other people," Midoriya says trying not to make the blond feel bad. It wasn't the blond's fault that he had been raised by an old man that died when he was way too young. All he had learned was from books and such, the worst thing was that most of the books were fictional.

Midoriya was never going to forget the sadness in his eyes when he told Bakugou that dragons weren't real. He felt so bad when he watched him cry for an hour about it inside the tent.

"But why didn't you say anything about it though? You've been on this island for like 8 months and you didn't bother to bring that up," Bakugou cries as he dips his head under the water. Like a child he comes back up and spits out water like he was a water fountain.

"Well in my defense I did say something about it when we first met," Midoriya says slightly splashing Bakugou with water, he grabs Bakugou and runs his fingers through his hair, " How the hell is your hair so long and it's still spikey at the top?"

At this point Bakugou's hair had grown to about slightly under his chin and somehow it still poofs up at the top. Midoriya on the other hand had faster growing hair, before he already needed a haircut and now his hair was about shoulder length, slightly longer than that.

Of course he would cut it, if only someone didn't break the last working pair of scissors on the island.

Midoriya usually just threw his hair in a low ponytail and called it a day. It wasn't like anyone other than Bakugou was going to see it.

He spent his entire life having everyone telling him that he looked plain and that he should dye his hair another color or something to stand out. But then there was Bakugou, he would tell him that his freckles were adorable and that his eyes "looked like turtle shells." He wasn't sure if that one was a compliment though.

-

When they were done with the bath they made their way back to the tents.

That's when they heard it...

The sound of a boat horn.

Oh shit...

hello the author here, um yeah so this was terrible. this isnt the end though 

if this was the end this would be a terrible ending and i slightly rushed it

i kind of got writers block  and decided to end this arc here.

the next arc a certain someones going to come back and i swear it will get better.

have a nice day everyone and i will have the next chapter out in a couple of days.