Part 4

"What gave you the idea that I was a woman? Sure I'm kind of short but that's it," Midoriya says crossing his hands over his chest. He looked up at Bakugou who was standing there silently, once in a while he would open his mouth to say something but it would close immediately afterwards.

Bakugou's face had confusion written all over it, he finally spoke after a while, "B-but that doesn't make sense! You fit the description of a woman so well though." Midoriya frowned at the comment, he wasn't sure whether that was a compliment or an insult. Midoriya wasn't at all feminine, maybe he was a little short for his age and had big eyes, but that didn't mean that he was a girl. "I-in books they say that women are beautiful and bitches!" Bakugou continues.

"Hey Bakugou..." Midoriya says.

Bakugou looks up at the other man and says "Yeah."

"I don't mean to interrupt you or anything but you know bitch is an insult right? I mean you could call people that as jokes but if you went up to a random girl and called her a bitch, I'm pretty sure they would slap you, it just depends who you're talking to." He explains.

Bakugou's face morphed into a sad look and jumped on top of Midoriya, "Oof, hey what-" He yells from underneath the blond. "I'm so sorry for calling you that! I thought it meant amazing or something like that, I read it in a book but I never thought that it would be mean!" Bakugou cries.

Midoriya's heart dropped to see the sad look on the other guy's face and immediately felt bad, "No it's ok, you didn't know."

"Well, in the books I read, the man is always there to save the woman when she's in danger and when she's scared. You seemed really scared earlier and so I thought..."

"Well you thought wrong, I was scared out of my mind because I'm on an unknown island that I have no background knowledge of and there is a naked man that looks like a sex god walking towards me. Anyone in my situation would be scared."

"I'm sorry that I had scared you," Bakugou says with an apologetic look on his face.

This was totally weird... Bakugou is now aware of the fact that Deku was not a woman but somehow he still finds him very attractive, maybe if he actually met a woman he wouldn't keep finding Deku hot. He knew that his mother was a woman, actually he had been lying this entire time, he has seen a woman before, his mother in the picture. The picture only showed the slighting below the neck but to be honest, she looked exactly like Bakugou so he couldn't figure out what the difference was.

"Aw that's so cute," Midoriya coos looking inside the tent.

"Hey! Who said you could go in there?"

"Huh, nobody, I'm just checking it out."

"Wait why would you check out a fucking tent, thats kinda gross, are you guys normally attracted to tents?"

"What no! Checking out multiple meanings, when I'm saying that i'm checking this tent out, it means that I'm just looking inside it."

Bakugou took a deep breath, "Thank the gods."

Midoriya grabs the teddy bear that Bakugou had in the corner of his tent. It was brown with a polkadot bow around its neck and it had one of its eyes torn out. Bakugou enters the tent to see that he was sitting criss cross on his sleeping bag holding up the bear. "I had one that looked exactly like this one. My high school boyfriend bought it for me back when we were dating."

"Wait you said boyfriend, but aren't you a boy yourself?"

"Well, yeah... I'm gay," Midoriya says scratching the back of his head.

"Gay?" Bakugou mimicked.

"It basically means I'm attracted to guys," Midoriya explains.

Of course Midoriya saying something triggers another million questions to form inside of Bakugou's mind. 'Am I gay? I find Deku very attractive so that probably means I am. Wait but aren't boys only supposed to be with girls? Does that mean I'm weird? I've never heard of a gay person inside books though. Wait, I'm a guy... does that mean he is attracted to me???'