Authors note

A/N

Hello everyone. If you are reading this, I am very glad. I've been reading fanfiction for a long time and an idea to make one has come to my mind. With the Attack on Titan season 4 in progress and considering it is quarantine, I decided to make this Levi x reader fanfiction. It's my first ever fanfiction so don't be too harsh on me :D. I had the idea of this fanfiction for a while now, although I haven't thought it all the way through, I'm sure I'll be able to do that. I've been neglecting writing this because I thought I couldn't write out my actual thoughts. English is not my first language, so that's another reason why I didn't want to write this. But I thought this would be a fun challenge for my English knowledge and a chance to hopefully entertain my dear readers. Have fun reading!!!

P.S. I don't know if I'll be able to update the story as often as I would like to. I have online lessons from 8 to 15 and after that, I have to attend my guitar and dancing lessons.

P.P.S Levi at the start of the story is 19 years old because in the actual anime he's like in his thirties.

Hope you enjoy :)

Author - chan~~~~

------------------------------------------------

This fanfiction is unfinished, sorry guys I got burned out- i hope you like it while it lasts :DDd