34°

(a/n: I know I've never mentioned how long their relationship was in the last chapter and also about any graduation things so for the sake of this story just pretend like Eunha and Jaemin already dating for a month and all of them have already graduated)

LEE EUN HA

I walked home from the hospital and walked to a cliff which I and Jisung always went to if we had any problems. I regretted my decision to wear a heel today. My feet are sore because of climbing the hill with my heel and it makes it harder since it's muddy.

I sat on the rock and watched the scenery of the city in front of me. The city lights make it looks like a fairy light from afar.

" be careful, it's slippery " I was startled because of the voice behind me.

I turned and squint my eye to see the silhouette. The silhouette walked closer to me until the moonlight shined at him thus I could see him clearly.

" Renjun? what are you doing here?" I scooted a bit so he could sit next to me.

" Is it true that you are now Jaemin's girlfriend? " He answered my question with a question. " so you gonna ignore what I said to you, huh?. Please Eunha, I'm begging you to leave Jaemin before it's too late. I've promised Jisung to protect you "

" I am not leaving Jaemin. This is bullshit. If really Jisung wants me to be safe then where is he, why he suddenly left me all alone when I need someone to lean on " I snapped. My tears rolled down my cheeks to my shirt. 

" Don't you realize, all of this happened after you befriend Jaemin. You and Jisung live happily before that. Please open your eye, don't be blind because of his love" Renjun cupped my shoulder and turned me to face him.

" Please stay out of my life Renjun. You once mess up my life, you make the whole school look me weird then suddenly you want to protect me " I scoffed. I pushed his hand off me and walked back home leaving him alone.

I walked back home. The road was dark and only lighten by the street lights. I couldn't believe Renjun was really against my relationship with Jaemin.

I jumped when I heard my ringtone. I looked at the id and it was Jeno.

" hello "

" Eun, where are you? it late now and a girl like you shall not be out alone " Jeno nag like a mother.

" I'm on my way home, don't you worry. btw do you need anything since I'll be walking past the convenience store "

" it's okay, I already cooked for you so hurry up I'm waiting, " He told before hung up. My pace quicken because I didn't want Jeno to wait for me too long.

I opened my house door and was greeted by a delicious smell of tteobokki. I saw Jeno sat on the couch scrolling down his phone. He's wearing brown pajamas and around glasses.

His whole face lit up when he saw me. little did I knew I was dragged by Jeno to the kitchen. He gently pushed me to sit down at the dining table meanwhile he prepared the food for me. Then he placed a bowl of cheese tteobokki in front of me and also for himself. We enjoyed our dinner in peace.

After we finished our food, Jeno volunteered to wash the dishes even tho I denied it.

" Eun, can I talk to you for a while?" I nodded and followed him to the backyard. He sat on the bench and I copy him.

" I just wanna say that I'm jealous seeing you with Jaemin "

" suddenly?" I raised a brow. Then his hand reached for my hand that rested on my lap.

" Honestly I like you Eun ha. I know it's too late now but I just want to let it so it doesn't bottle up in me " He confessed.

" sorry, Jeno but I can't return the feeling but we can still be friends right ?" I squeezed his hand.

" Of course now give your friend a hug " He let go of my hand and opened his arm. I chuckled and hugged him.

" Hello,  is anyone home? "I and Jeno looked at the house when we heard a voice from inside of my house.