22°

NA JAEMIN

I chased her to the room. Before she managed to close her door, I placed my hand between the door and the door frame.

She won't hurt me so she just let me in. I walked closer to her, make she moved backward until her knees touched the end of her bed.

She falls on her bed and I hovered her. Her cheeks already tint blushed. I make eye contact with her.

Her eyes are just so beautiful, I might drown in them. I leaned into her ear.

"let's just in bed and..." I whispered in her ears and suddenly she punched me on my shoulder. She pushed me aside and make me laid next to her.

"what's on your mind, Babe?" I playfully wiggled my eyebrows. Her face turned red.

"n-no it's not like..."I went on top of her again. She placed her hand on my chest, preventing me to go closer.

"ehem...mind close the door first" Me and Eun ha looked at the door. Taeyong leaned against the door frame with a smirk on his face. His hair now had change color.

Eun ha pushed me and quickly sat up. "it was nothing"

"yea, nothing. I don't wanna heard noise tonight" Taeyong scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

"get your single ass out of my room" she murmured and pushed Taeyong out of her room.

"so you and Jaemin a thing and you hide it from me" Taeyong pouted, his statement makes her eyes dilated and she quickly denied it.

"n-NO" She yelled and closed her door.

When she turned to face me, I grinned at her. She frowned

I went to her and was trapped between my arm. Her back against the wall.

"Should we continue what we left behind?" I whispered while looked down at her. Her head stays low so I lift her chin to face me.

"w-what?" she looked so cute when she kept stuttering.