30°

NA JAEMIN

"How is he?" I asked my maid.

"He's sleeping, Sir" I nodded at her answered and she dismissed me.

I walked to the third floor of my mansion. The house was so quiet because there were only me and the servants live here. I stopped in front of a brown wooden door. I took out a bunch of keys from my sweatpants pocket and unlocked the door. I entered the room as put back the keys inside my pocket.

The guy who slept in that room seems so relaxed without bothering he might be killed anytime soon. I slammed the door behind me make the guy jolted up.

"what are you doing here?!" He asked monotonously as I stood beside the bed near him.

" Hey this is my house I can do what I want to " I snickered as he rolled his eyes at me

" there's no use you trap me in here just let me go " He growled but I just laughed at him.

" and you'll ruin my plan? Sorry mister I won't let you do that "

" I still have Renjun and Taeyong Hyung. They will protect Eun ha from you and she won't fall in love with you. You know what just kill me right now so I can leave this hell of yours " I grabbed his jaw and looked at him with anger.

" lister here kid, no one can take my girl from me. I'm pretty sure she already fall for me and was about the kill...I had many on my list and you are the last one. Do you ever heard the quote 'save the last for the best and that's what I'm doing right now...Okay now I'm having a date with the love of my life, see you later " I let out a psychotic laughed and harshly pushed his jaw. He gave a death glare but I just patted his head.

I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. Not forgot to lock back the door. So I went to my walk-in closet to get ready. I wore a white button-up shirt and ripped jeans.

(smth like this ^)

(smth like this ^)

I took my wallet and phone with me before walked to the garage. I decided to drove my Maserati today.

On my way to Eun ha's house, I stopped at the florist to buy her favorite flower, tulips. After that, I drove to her house. I'm kinda nervous because I finally make up my mind to propose to her as my girlfriend. Honestly, she didn't know about the date.

I parked my car in front of her and took the flower with me before getting out of my car. Then I knocked on the door.

"surp-...what are you doing here?" My smile turned into a frown in just a second.

a/n :
I lost all my brain cells while writing this story so there will be so many mistakes

a/n :I lost all my brain cells while writing this story so there will be so many mistakes