19°

LEE EUN HA

Mark told us the dinner was ready so Jaemin and I went to the dining table. The others already sat on their seat except for Mark and Doyoung.

I sat next to Yuta and Jaemin had to sit next to Haechan. Jaemin glared at me and Yuta. I just shrugged at him.

Yuta and I were talking about how his day since he was the least member I met. We giggled when he told me their funny story.

Jaemin scrapped his chair harshly to gain my attention. He stood up with his plate and brought it to the sink, his expression was priceless. I and Yuta looked at each other with frowns.

"I smell some jealousy" jaehyun teasingly said. I suddenly felt guilty for ignoring him.

Jaemin walked past the dining table with a cold face. He gave me a death glare and just walked to the living room.

"what are you waiting for? go!! " Doyoung said before brought his plate to the sink. I still sat in my place.

"Eun ha, you better go to your jealousy boyfriend because I don't want you suddenly come to me and ranting about your relationship," Mark said while pointing his spoon at me.

" I prefer Bubu rather than you" I blunt. Mark dramatically gasped and fake cry. Yuta volunteering himself to take my plate to the sink so I quickly went to Jaemin.