36°

LEE EUN HA

I woke up in an familiar room. I checked my clothes and it was the clothes i wore last night, it an oversized shirt and a basketball short.

I tried to open the door but it's locked so I checked the window and it also locked.

I crouched down at the center of the bedroom and buried my face on my knee. My tears rolled down my eyes.

" Eun ha, you're so stupid....All of this happened because of you.You just a useless person alive " I hit my own head. I heard the door being unlocked but I didn't bother to look up.

" what are doing here?" Jaemin cupped my shoulder and I pushed his hand away.

" don't you dare touch me!!" I snapped. I stood up and ran towards the door since I had a chance but Jaemin quickly wrapped his hands around my waist.

" Stay with me, will you ? " His lips brushed my exposed shoulder. He buried his face in my crook of neck and rock us to the left and right slowly.

My eyes swam with tears so I quickly wiped it with the back of my hand. I nibbled on my bottom lip.

" I love you so damn much " His voice muffled against my skin. I turned around to face him as his hand still around my waist.

" I love you too but please tell me why you did all of this " I cupped his face and stared into his eyes.

" So no one will take you away from me" He pouted and peck me on the lips.

" No you're not. If you really love me, you wanna see me happy " I retorted and pushed his hand away from me.

" don't you happy with me? " He asked innocently.

" I was but now I don't "

" WHY?! " I flinched when he raised his voice. My lips trembling and my legs shaking. He walked out of the room and slammed the door closed. I tried to open it but he locked it back.

I sat on the bed and facepalm. Why bad luck always happenend to me. My head hurt for thinking too much so I took a nap.

I woke up when I heard the door being open again. I opened my a bit and saw Jaemin carrying a tray in his hand. I turned my body to lay on my other side, back facing him.

Then I feel the free space behind slumped down so I assume it him. He placed his hand on head and caressed it.

" I bring you your breakfast but you still sleeping so I guess I have to leave it here... rest well angle " He kissed my head and walked out.

I wake up from my nap and looked at the clock that already shows one in the evening. I need a shower but I didn't have any clothes to change.

" Hello Miss,  here I bring you your clothes " A young lady put a new shirt and a pant on the bed.

" thank you " I said as I stared at the door.

" there's no use to run away miss. Sir Jaemin already order the guards to stay infront of your room " She stated. I let a heavy sighed.  Then Jaemin walked inside my room. He wore a different from this morning, now he's wearing a white shirt with a black sweatpants and his hair was slightly slicked back. If he didn't kidnapped, I already tackles him into a hug.

" Yeah my baby awake " He cheered and sat next to me on the bed. He gestured the young lady out of my room.

" why don't you eat your food ?" I pointed at the tray that was on the nightstand. I gave him a silent treatment.

" What should I do to get your attention ? " He help both of my hand. I stared at the white wall at my right side.

" where's Jisung ? " I asked with a stern tone. My face still a poker face.

" you still think about other guy when your boyfriend literally next to you " He whined but I ignored him. " he's in other room " He mumbled. I relief after heard his answer.

I let go of my hand from his grip and took the new clothes with me to the bathroom. Then Jaemin held my forearm to stop me.

" Please angel ,  I need the my Eunha back " he pleaded.

" ask yourself where she go " I glared at him then walked inside the bathroom and locked it.