2- dreamcon "plane"

Thank you for waiting. I started to write this earlier but i fell asleep oops.😅

FaceTime ended

You took out your make up, and started to apply make up to your face layer after layer. You took your peach lip liner, and applied it around your lips then to top it off you added lip gloss. You rubbed your lips together and look in the mirror. "i'm so pretty." you said while cheesing at yourself in the mirror.

You grabbed your lashes from out the drawer and applied them to your face. "yeah i'm forsho pulling all the niggas this weekend" you said while doing the lightskin face. (yes i'm black). After you were done you started to clean your bathroom.

"finally finish" you mumbled under your breath.

You walk out your bathroom to your closet and grabbed your shoes and made your way out the door. You called an uber they were already sitting outside. You got in and enjoyed the car ride to the airport.

*
——————
8:47pm

You finally arrived, you pulled out your phone and called Berlin.

✨Regular call✨

"hello? yeah Berlin i'm at the airport my plane doesn't take off till 10" you said while pulling your luggage inside.

"ok i'm gonna be there when you land with 2 other idiots " he said.

You laughed and hung up. You and Berlin were 6 hours away from each other so the plane trip shouldn't be that long.

✨Regular call ended✨

You roll your luggage to the baggage carousel. You grabbed your ticket to check off your bag and took a seat and waited patiently till your plane was ready.

*1 hour later*

Your plane was finally ready, you walk over to the entrance of the plane and gave your ticket to the nice lady in-front. You got on board. Berlin brought you good tickets he had you sitting in the front row. "oh he got money money" you said while smirking. You took a seat and adjusted yourself to your liking. You pulled out your phone and scrolled on instagram till the plane took off.

———————-

You refreshed your page and seen berlin had posted on his story you clicked on it immediately. Him, Rico , and Pg were blasting music, bopping their head to sza surprisingly knowing every lyric. You replied to his story "i love the vibe😂" you said. You giggled and turned off your phone. Slowly your eyes close and you were asleep.

*

You were awaken from a loud speaker above you.

"ladies and gentlemen we have arrived to your location" the man said. You unbuckle your seat belt, grabbed your phone and proceeded to walk off the plane. You called Berlin but he didn't answer. You simply ignore the fact that he didn't pick up and walk over over to the baggage carousel. You reached up and tried to grab your bag.

"ma'am you need help?" someone said behind you.

"yes please" you said. You gave up and let the nice person beside you get it. You look up at them. The side of their face was recognizable. "Do i know you from somewhere?" you said in confusion.

As he was pulling your bag back. "Yeah i'm BERLEE-!" he screamed.

You cut him off by hugging him. "aweee i was so ready to meet you" you sighed. Berlin wrapped his arms around you. His hugs were the best already.
"same here" he said. You let go of him.

"how long have you been here?" you said. Berlin grabbed your luggage and started to roll it down the hall way. You followed him. "Like 10 minutes." he said. "oh" you said. You couldn't stop smiling he brings joy to your heart.

"why you keep smiling what am i doing to you?" he said while looking back at you. You giggled and covered you face with your hands "don't look me like that" you said while blushing hard in your hands. You uncovered your face. Berlin was looking at you up and down.

"you look good." he said while licking his lips.

"You too, i can smell your Cologne from back here" you say. He laughed. You already knew you were going to like it here already.

*
———————-

You and Berlin was having a regular conversation till you heard rico and pg being all loud down the hall way. "Berlin is that rico being all loud?" you said.
Berlin laughed "you know it." he said.
Y'all walk up to them. Pg reached his hand out immediately "Hey my name is pg nice to meet you Y/N" he said. You reached your hand out and shook his hand "nice to meet you too" you said giving him a small smile.

You look over at rico and rolled your eyes, you and rico were already good friends since he was talking to your best friend Callie.

"Wheres my girlfriend at?" he said in a demanding voice.

You turned the other way towards Berlin, you grabbed his hand and walk out the airport station.

Ok here's part 2 hope you enjoyed sorry it took so long i'm writing part 3 now.💕