1

"Lyric!" The blonde haired girl quickly looks towards, Carrie. "You weren't even listening." Lyric sighed. "Sorry..I'm not really here at the moment."

"It's fine." 

"Anyways. what were you saying?"

"Oh yeah right, we're performing at the spirit rally tomorrow. So you need your dance shoes from, julie"

Lyric looked at the girl with a raised brow.

"You spend time with Julie...no?"

"Uh...yeah. anyway. I'll see you later. Eh?"

"Yeah, bye!"

"Yeah..bye" the goldie locks looked over at Julie and Flynn. Quickly walking over before Carrie noticed.

She looked at julie and Flynn and julie looked happier, they rushed to the music room before she even got to them, which made her raise a brow but never thought about it.

School had now finished Lyric was on her way to the Molina's house hold.

Today at 2:30pm(25 minutes before the day finished)

Carrie
don't forget your dance shoes.

Lyric
I'm on my way now.
Read at 3:00pm

Lyric walked up the door, knocking, and then being met with Carlos.

"Hey, C. Julie in?" The girl smiled.

"I think she's in the studio.." He said. "Alrighty. Thank you"

She smiled again and walked over to the Garage they called a studio. She pulled out her phone, letting her brother know she'd be home soon.

"Hey jules, the door was open so lettin' my self in, just getting my dance shoes. Thanks dude" she didn't even looking up from her phone and walked over to the left, to where the ladder was.

"Ooo, she dances!" She heard. She didn't even think twice about it. And just climbed the ladder.

"Hey J! Looks tidy up 'ere good to see you got rid of all those old shitty instruments"

"She did not just say that" someone said. she shrugged it off,  pulling out her phone to see a text from her brother, but since she was next door, she left it. She climbed down, her phone buzzing over and over again in her pocket, and she looked at it, she bumped in to someone, knocking her backwards,

"How did you do that?!" She turned her head upwards to see a blonde boy looking down at her.

"Oh, You must be one of jules mates." She said,

"Whoa! Her voice sounds cool" she turned her head, making eye contact with a tall-ish looking boy. Quite skinny too.

"your jackets sick as fuc-"

"Lyric?!" Julie said.

"Oh hey J! I just came to get my shoes. Who's your mates? Seem like cool lads, specially this lad that's still holding me"

She looks up at him and gives him a smile. he smiles back at her and turns his head to his friends

"Ha! I'm cool you're not." She lauged at his actions." Can you like let go of me now? Your hands are sweating."

The blonde boy smiled and helped her up. Rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Lyric..you can see these 3 boys?" She said

She looked around only seeing 2.

"3? I only see 2?"

"There's one...behind you."

"Oh, sup?"

"Sorry, you kinda...bumped in to me.."

"Its alright sleeves" she said making him smile.

"Lyric..you do realise.."

"Realise what?"

"That they're dead?"

She looked at them. Studied them hard. 2 of them dressing like some bad boys you'd see in some romance teen drama movie.

"Yeah, now that you pointed it out. They do look a bit, out of date."

V SPEAKS.

Okay, so this chapter has been edited so many times. And now I'm rewriting it. If anyone is a first time reader, then you're lucky.

Okay, that's all I have to say, toodles.