4

Little did she know though, she wouldn't see the guys there, only julie and Flynn. And well, Carrie.

Everyone had gone to Carrie's, except julie, Flynn and Lyrical even though she was getting begged by Carrie to go.

At this point julie and flynn was popping balloons and lyric was sitting on the stage swinging her legs back and forth scrolling through Instagram.

She sighed closing her phone ready to say goodbye to julie and Flynn before making her way to Carrie's. But when she looked up, julie was arguing with the boys. As she watched julie run out, she sighed and shook her head. She got up and then heard groans from the boys as they got shocked with a purple flash. She was worried for them yes, but at this point ignoring them was the best she could do for her friend.

Knowing she couldn't walk straight through them she had to make it look like she could not see them, so she had to go through the same door julie went through. Meaning she had to some how get passed Reggie without getting touched by him.

As she walked where julie stood she heard Reggie walking up towards her. "Lyric!" But she completely ignored him. He caught up to her once more to tap her shoulder. But his hand went completely through. A shiver went through her body as she heard the boys gasp. She turned around looking at her shoulder. Then looked up to see three boys, Reggie stepping back as he just seen his hand go through her shoulder. She touched her shoulder as she scanned the room. She muttered "cold" and started walking again. One thing played on her mind though, their bright light that usually was around them was gone, more faded really.

She walked out of the gym and Alex poofed in front of her. But no sign of the boys she went to walk through him but bumped in to him. "Oh so you can see us" He said.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, yes I can see you."

"Then why are you ignoring us"

"Quite a shitty thing you pulled, you see."

"We know...but Luke and Reggie just wouldn't leave the twi-" he stopped.

She raised her eyebrow. And he just awkwardly smiled. She now looked around him, scanning the light that had came back again. "Alex I'll see you tomorrow. Don't tell the boys I can see you and maybe you'll have a gift for it" she winked and walked off, checking the time on her phone to see it was almost 1am so going to Carries wasn't an option so she went home instead.

It was now the next morning and she woke up from a text from julie and Carrie.

Hey it's me julie. Come over please?

Hey babe! Were performing an old dance at this little cafe thing later. We added Lyrics to the song so you just need to learn them oh and we got killer outfits. Xoxo

She sighed and got ready for her day. She chucked on leggings and a hoodie and put on her dancing trainers. And made her way to the Monlia's house hold.

She knocked on the door of the Molina's to see Carlos open the door.

"Oh hey L, shes in the garage" he said and she nodded and made her way down to the garage. She looked down to see julie clearly arguing with the three ghosts so she knew she had to keep her game.

"Hey jules! Whatcha doinnnn'"

Julie gave her a weird look but turned to the boys and glared at them. Lyric turned her head. To see almost a shadowed Luke and two bright ghosts behind him.

"Julie? Who are you glaring at?" Julie's eyes went wide only julie could see her full face but the boys could only see her right side. She winked at julie with her left eye and she realised what was going on. She dragged Lyric away and all that could be heard was a muttered sad Luke Patterson voice. Before he poofed out.

She sat Lyric on the couch and gave her a book to read. She raised her brow and instead took out her phone.

The boys poofed in. "Can she still see us?" Reggie said and julie sighed. "Julie..Lyric please..we need to show you something" the girls looked at eachother and agreed. Alex took a hold of julie whilst a shocked Reggie got Lyrics hand.

They poofed behind some plants in front of a house. Noticing a crying Luke, both girls heart shattering at the sight.

"So, Emily...is his mom?" Julie said and Alex nodded.

"Wait so, Luke is missing his mum? Why didn't he sa—"

"He doesn't like talking about his feelings. Doesn't know how to Express them. Last night Luke acted weird. He was sloppy when you completely ignored him. He needs someone he can hug Lyric"

"He's got you–"

"at least their having cake, that's something"

"Julie I don't think it's any cake"

"It's a birthday cake...for Luke" Reggie said.

"You see, before we like..yeah Luke left on bad terms with his Mom, he never got to say goodbye"

A tear ran down the girl's face. They soon poofed back in to the studio. Lyric sat on the couch whilst julie and the boys set up.

Soon after Luke poofed in, and she noticed how his light weren't so shady anymore.

"Whoa julie...Lyr—" but he stopped himself.  She looked up at the boy and gave him a smile, and she noticed how his light got little lighter.

"Grab a guitar we got work to do" julie said and Luke looked between the girl and Lyric.

"Dude I gotta peace, I'll see you all later, gotta get to practice" Lyric said hesitating, she didn't wanna ruin the perfect moment but didn't wanna leave unannounced. They all nodded as she tucked her phone back in to her pocket.

She walked out and Luke poofed in front of her.

"So you chose the hard way, I like it." He said.

She rolled her eyes playfully, watching his light going brighter. He reached his hand out hesitantly not sure what would happen. But she pulled him in for a hug.

"Happy birthday, Luke"

V SPEAKS

HEYYY. It's literally half-term, I'm re-dyin my hair on Saturday. Atm it's half pink and half green underneath. (I went for the monster high look) but the pink as badly faded...so I'm going ombre blue. And then after the easter break before I finish skl in May I'm going blue, green and purple. My skl can't say squidily dink then because it'll be a month until I'm gone. I know, swag. I'm also volunteering at my stables tomorrow, I know. Swag again.

Anyway, enough about me. How are you? Are you okay? What did you do today? Remind to look after yourself. <3