6

"Luke!" Luke snaps his head from the door to where Lyric walked out and back to Reggie and Alex. "Come on buddy. Get up here!"

He poofs on stage, putting on his guitar and giving the boys a smile.

"Hearts on fire
We're no liars
So we say what we wanna say
I'm awakened
No more faking
So we push all our fears away

Don't know if I'll make it 'cause I'm falling under
Close my eyes, and feel my chest beating like thunder"

Luke rapidly moves his eyes across the room looking for Lyric. But still no where to be seen.

"I wanna fly
Come alive
Watch me shine"

"I got a spark in me
Hands up if you can see
And you're a part of me
Hands up if you're with me
Now 'til eternity
Hands up if you believe
Been so long, and now we're finally free"

The whole banned looked for their friend. But no sign of her.

"We're all bright now
What a sight now
Coming out like we're fireworks
Marching on proud
Turn it up loud
'Cause now we know what we're worth"

"We know we can make it we're not falling under
Close my eyes and feel my chest beating like thunder"

Luke looked towards Julie. And she shrugged.

"I wanna fly
Come alive
Watch me shine"

"I got a spark in me
Hands up if you can see
And you're a part of me
Hands up if you're with me
Now 'til eternity
Hands up if you believe
Been so long, and now we're finally free"

"I got a spark in me
Hands up if you can see
And you're a part of me
Hands up if you're with me
Now 'til eternity
Hands up if you believe
Been so long, and now we're finally
free"

Then, Lyric walks in, walking over to Carrie. Luke lifted a brow. Almost lost his place in the song.

"I got a spark in me

I got a spark in me

And you're a part of me

Now 'til eternity

Now 'til eternity

Been so long, and now we're finally free"

Luke looked over to Lyric and she was  already looking at him. He sends her a smile and wink and she just shakes her head looking down at the floor.

"I got a spark in me
Hands up if you can see
And you're a part of me
Hands up if you're with me
Now 'til eternity
Hands up if you believe
Been so long, and now we're finally free

"I got a spark in me
Hands up if you can see
And you're a part of me
Hands up if you're with me
Now 'til eternity
Hands up if you believe
Been so long, and now we're finally free"

"Finally free
Yeah"

The boys instantly becoming invisible again, but Lukes eyes are still on Lyric.

"Thank you, were julie and the phantoms. Tell your friends!" Julie walks off stage to Flynn whilst the boys poof behind them. Looking over to Lyric she was talking to a tall woman. She took a card from her, and Carrie was fuming.

"Dudes, and julie of course. Who ever was talking to Carrie and Lyric is walking this way." They all turn around and Luke poofs out next to, Lyric.

"Hey!" He said but she didn't quite answer him.

"Hey, you okay?" Luke said looking for an answer.

"Yeah, yeah I'll see you later" she smiled and walked off. looking back over to Julie and now her dad was there. So Luke runs off over to Lyric.

"Hey, let me walk home with you!"

"No thanks Luke. I'm fine go be with Julie or something"

"I'd rather walk you home"

"Alright fine, come on then"

Skipping forward to catch up with her, he puts a arm around her shoulder and she grabs his hand lightly rubbing her thumb across it. "Whatcha got?" Luke said and she shrugged. "I'm not really thinking on doing it, I mean it would be cool but, I don't know, I don't wanna take Carrie's dream you know? I mean there's been so many times where I just wanna be able to show my voice to the world without having to dance."

"Well then, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, singing would be amazing, having fans, showing the world my voice, going to red carpets. But that would mean I'd have to dress all fancy pants and I don't do that, I'd rather go Billie Eilish and be myself" she said Luke stopped and looked at her, and she stopped a few inches away.

"If doing music is something you wanna do, go for it. Follow your heart it's so important for you to do, not following it will make you miserable, knowing that the one thing you wanted to do, you missed the chance" Luke said stepping closer.

"I-um yeah, maybe I should follow my heart for a change. Thanks Luke, oh um. D'ya wanna come in or?"

"No thanks, the boys would rather wanna come as well."

"Okie Dokie, see you later Luke"

"Bye Lyric"

"Bye Luke"

————

Luke poofs back in to the studio, to see the guys sitting around. "Hey guys" they shot their heads up and smiled. "So! Julie isn't getting forced to leave the band"

"Oh yeah but, Reggie thought it would be cool to scare tía so now we have a problem." Luke sighed and looked at Reggie. And he just shrugged.

"Oh yeah, boys we have a little adventure to go on tomorrow!"

"What is it?"

"We are going snooping in lyrics room!"

"Sweet! she has loads of awesome things in there, and we didn't even get to see them all! after we kinda like...went in there without permission like a couple weeks ago.."

Luke shrugged.

"Yeah man! Shes a skater chick, I can only imagine what else shes hiding in her room!" Luke rolled his eyes and sat down, trying to figure out what would a person like her hide..

V SPEAKS

IM BACK. I'm better now. And I've just dropped out of school... 😌