11

It's basically almost been a week since she's last performed. In that mean time she's shown Reggie what a Jar Jar is, Shes caught Alex up on all the slang, and well. Her and Luke have just gotten closer, She's shown him how to take a photo on a 21st century phone, She watches movies with him all the time, he's practically glued to her hip. Hes always trying to find a way to cuddle with her, he's always got a hand on her thigh.

But she never actually got back to Caleb. Willie's words were in her head all of the time. And when she weren't thinking about it. She was getting distracted because of Luke, Luke was also in her head You could say 24/7 And what she didn't know what that she was in his.

She looked at her phone, looking at the pictures of her and Carrie. Then an idea popped up in to her head.

Lyric
I quit.

Carrie
Sorry??

Lyric
I quit your silly little band.
You'll find my stuff in the locker rooms on Monday.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Holy-" Julie said looking at her phone. The boys looked up at her with concern. "What?"

"Lyric..." Luke rushes to his feet. "What happened to her?"

"No, nothing happened but-"

"For crying out loud julie I'm gonna start panicking, WHAT?" Alex screeched.

Julie turns her phone to the boys. Reggie starts giggling, Alex smiles with excitement and Luke looks towards the boys. "She did it! She quit" julie jumped. The boys poof away in to Lyrics room baking her jump.

"You did it!" Reggie squealed.

"I did it! What did I do..."

"Lyric you quit dirty candy!" Luke said hugging her tightly. She smiled and wheezed. "Luke let go, she can't breathe" Luke said. "Oh yeah right.."

"Didn't quit for any particular reason though, just know that. Patterson."

"Damn okay, using last names now?"

Lyric hummed in response.

"Well anyway...were proud of you!" Alex says to the girl.

"Yeah! Can we like maybe...watch some more movies? I really like the musical ones.." Reggie asks.

"Of course Reg, we can watch the PG version of The rocky horror show. With Victoria justice as Janet"

"Theres a PG version now?!"

"Yeah, nothing like the old one though. Go grab your things ghosties, I'll set everything up"

"It's astounding;
Time is fleeting;
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely.."

Riff Raff sang, Reggie is practically jumping with joy. "Hey, what did you say her name was again the one that play Janet?"

"Victoria justice"

"Shes pretty."

"She sure is Reggie"

"Not as pretty as you though"

Lyric shivered from the whisper besides her. She looked up to meet Luke's gaze. She blushed ridiculously at the sight of his smile that was plastered on his face.

"What else has she been in?" Reggie asked.

"Victorious was one of her big ones, that's kind of a musical too."

"Now you definitely have to show me that."

V SPEAKS

Heeeyyy. I'm baccckk. This chapter is very short, and it's only short because I felt like this was needed to be a chapter in itself. Hope you're all having a good week, day or whatever...AND ITS ALMOST BLOODY CHRISTMAS. I MIGHT SHIT SAMSUNG FRIDGES. I really like Christmas...