10

It's the day after and Reggie was all hyped to learn how to skate. Waiting down at the beach. Lyric watched the waves, getting lost on how calming they looked. Until she heard a poof behind her. "Lyric!" She turned and seen Alex and Reggie behind her. "Alex?"

"Yeah um, I wanted to come along...and I invited someone.." just then another ghost poofs along with a skateboard. He eyes widen at the sight of Lyric. "Willie meet Lyric, I thought you'd get along because of... the skateboard...get it? 'Cuz you both...yeah I'll stop now"

Lyric studied the ghost hard, noticing he had no ora at all. She held her hand out and the ghost hesitated. "Hi" he said. She smiled. "Right, let's hit the skate park" Lyric got on her board and started to skate down the beach to the park. The ghosts look at eachother and willie quickly skated to the girl. Alex and Reggie running behind.

"Hey...do you know who Caleb Covington is?" He trailed off. Lyric nodded. "Stay away from him...please" she raised a brow. And then looked forward and turned in to the park. "Okay Reggie. Helmet." She passed him one and he put it on. "Get on to what ever way feels comfortable for you."

"No Reggie!" Reggie falls down the dip and hits his head. "You know what, we've been here for hours. Reggie as long as you can skate down a pavement you're fine."

"What's a pavement?" She rolls her eyes and slides down to get her board. "Poof us up Reg" he nods and poofs them up at the top of the ramp. "I wanna see you do it!" She shakes her head. "Pleaseeee!" She smiles. "Fine." And grabs the board. As she positions her self her phone starts ringing making her jump and fall down the ramp.

"Oh my god, Lyric you okay?" Her whole body started to ache. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." She gets up be the help of Alex and Reggie and gets her phone out. Carrie's names pops up and rolls her eyes.

"What carrie?" She answers the phone.

"Don't what me! Tell me you didn't take the record deal"

Truth be told. Lyric hadn't thought about taking it. She thought about how art can also take her places and that's what she wanted to do.

"No carrie, I didn't."

"Thank god! You wouldn't of had the talent anyways"

"Bye Carrie" Lyric spoke.

Lyric hangs up the phone and picks up her board. "Yeah no not happening, were poofing you to the studio where julie can clean u up."

"Lyric what happened?" Julie asks

"Fell down that's all"

"That's all? Lyric you fell down a skating ramp!"

Luke's eyes widen and he gets up. Picking Lyrical up and setting her down on the couch. Julie shares looks with Alex and Reggie. "Oh...kay well let me get some ice..boys wanna help?" The boys nod leaving Luke and Lyric in the studio.

Lyric had gotten comfortable and placed her legs on top of Lukes as he sat down. He watched her every move. "Luke I'm fine." He looks up at her, their eyes connecting. He quickly got lost in her blue eyes and she got lost in his greenish hazel ones. She smiles at him and he smiles back. "Lyric...don't get mad but, I took one of your sticky notes off your wall and made it in to a song."

"Why would I get mad?" He sighed. "Whilst you were out...I might've maybe went in your locked draw."

She huffed. "Its fine, I don't have the energy to scold you" she giggled.

"No, Lyric its not fine-"

Lyric got up and hugged him. "Luke it's fine" Luke wrapped his arms around her. She pulled away to look at his face. "Whatever you do just don't bring up my parents. Touchy subject" he looked and scanned her face. Stopping at her lips. He looked back up at her. Just then the boys poofed in. Luke acted quickly and put his head in to the crook of her neck and tightened his grip around her waist. She giggled softly.

"Oh um...what's-" Alex started. Lyric shrugged. While Luke just stayed there. "Luke you can let go now," she says but the boy groans. "Luke, seriously" he lifts his head up and gives the girl puppy dog eyes. "But you're warm" he whines. "Enjoying yourself a bit to much aren't you?"

"Indeed" he grins. Alex coughs. "Luke, would you like to do the honors of cleaning her grazes or should I do it?" He looks at Alex. And glares at him. "Wait I wanna help!"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so."

Reggie frowns and walks over to his bass. Alex passes the wipes and plasters, (band-aids if you have no clue what plasters are) to Luke and very carefully picks up her hand. "You know I'm not glass? You can just...pick up my hand" Lyric says, earning a hum back from Luke. "But I don't wanna hurt you" he says. "Luke sweetie. Just pick up my hand"

V SPEAKS

I had a mental break down today. I'm also writing a creative story for a take I've been set as apart of my homeschooling...it's pretty interesting...and I have a feeling I should post it as a book on here 🤷🏻‍♀️ anywayyy I hope you all are doing well, and have not had any mental break downs like me today, and that's a I have to sayyy