9

Luke

After listening to some songs I get up and walk to Lyrics desk. Reggie pauses the music and puts the laptop down and lays on the bed and Alex walks over to her wardrobe. Then we hear the door open, I freeze in my place and turn around and see Lyric. She places her self on the bed by Reggie

Lyric looked up and seen us all starring well except Reggie. He didn't seem to care. "Um, hey lads" Reggie waves and i just look at her. "Hey L!" Alex says walking more in to the wardrobe. "How long have you been here for?"

"We got here after you left, then we waited for your brother to leave and then we played music and Reggie...well I don't know what Reggie was doing honestly. We was watching..movies but with like a lot of dancing and singing teenagers"

"Jesus, right um what film did you watch Reg?" Reggie points at the one that's on the TV and she instantly shakes her head. "Did you enjoy high school musical?"

"Yeah! It was great" Lyric hums her response. And slaps his stomach which made him flinch. She giggled and looked back up. Alex was now deep in her wardrobe "Hey Lyric, your wardrobe is amazing!" He says, causing her to roll her eyes and smile. I was just starring at her and she raised an eyebrow causing me to act quickly. "Hey...Lyric, what's these sticky notes?" I ask. "oh um, they're just things I write on the daily. Like instead of using someone else's quotes  why not make your own?" She smiles, i nod and turn around instantly taking one off and slipping it in my pocket, making sure the lyric doesn't know.

"Hey, guys. How does this look?" Alex walks out with a mint green wig, a pink sparkly hat and a tutu on. "Make 'em say wow!" He says twirling around. Lyric starts giggling and Reggie starts smiling. I is just stare at the girl that sat on the bed. Smiling at her happiness.

"Hey Lyrical, I just got home. Want anything to eat?" Her brother walks in, "uh, depends Whatcha makin'?" Lyric was in deep conversation with her brother, so i thought it would be good to try and open the locked drawer at her desk."L, are you keeping like...frogs or something in that drawer? Are you sure you don't want me to fix that?" Next thing I know a pillow is being thrown at me,  "No, no just some really annoying thing that has been happening lately." I gasp playfully. "Hey! I'm not annoying"

"Yeah you are dude" Alex says, "oh well, I'll take a look at it later for you if you want?" Lyric nods at her brother. "Right so, Paprika chicken with fries?" She nods her head and he walks out.

"Honestly Luke, what made you think trying to unlock a drawer is a good idea?"

I shrug and look down at the drawer again, "say, what's in the drawer?"

"You asked before, and I said nothing special, just memories. Why do you wanna know?"

"Oh no Luke! You are not going to try and get in there." Alex says shaking his head.

"You know where that got us with Julie last time!" Reggie says.

"Ok, what?" Lyric says.

"Are you aware of Julie's dream box?" Alex says. She nods her head in return. "Luke thought it would be funny to go in there and take a look, can't help himself if music's involved." The girl's eyes widen.

"Luke. Your seriously went through that? Jesus" i look down at my feet and notice the drawers underneath her bed. I get on the floor and pull them out, Alex walks over and his eyes widen. Reggie hangs over the bed to see what was going on.

"Oh my god! These skate boards are so cool!" Reggie squeals. Lyric giggles at his excitement and pulls one out of the drawer. "Lyric you so gotta teach me how to ride one!" Lyric nods her head and he claps his hands together. "When do you want me to show you?"

"Whenever"

"Okie dockie"

"Yes! Can I pick a board please!"

V SPEAKS

Y

eahhh, so this is Lukes point of view. I hate first person pov, but it made more sense 🤷🏻‍♀️