Nervous · Pt. 10

Hey hey hey! Here's another chapter for my stars :)

Also, I'm wanting to do a Q&A so if you guys/girls/others have any questions for me please comment them here >>>>>>

-
-
-
Karasuno
"Oi king what's your problem?" Tsukishima asked Kageyama, who at this point had already popped 3 volleyballs. "None of your business fucking french fry" he replied, glaring at the taller.
"Uh Kageyama, you should probably tell us before Daichi blows a fuse from you popping anymore volleyballs" Suga said, pointing at an angry Daichi. Kageyama let out a frustrated sigh as Suga took the 4th, almost flat volleyball out of his hands. "Boke isn't replying to me! It's getting on my nerves" he said. Nishinoya popped out of no where "isn't that a good thing??" "well- yeah but if I text him he is supposed to answer" "possessive much?" Tsukishima asked just to piss Kageyama off more. "I mean there's no reason to get possessive if you don't actually like him right? You said so yourself you didn't" Tanaka added, leaning an arm on the 1st years shoulder.
Sting.
"R-right but still!"
"Hmm have any of you guys heard from Hinata?" Daichi asked. He had to admit, it was odd that he didn't at least reach out to them. I mean usually if he couldn't come he'd at least tell them something. Whatever issues he was having must be serious issue.
(Yeah I guess you could say losing your ability to walk bc of your hot dormmates can be an issue lol)
The team all shook their heads of said no, except the 4.
"Yams have you heard from him"
"Uh no.." Lie
"Asahi?"
"N-no I haven't" Lie
"Kiyoko? Yachi? Have either of you?"
"No" "n-no.." Lie
"Huh ok. Well let's just get back to practice, we'll see him again soon." Daichi said. A few groans and mumbles came from some of the team hearing this, making Daichi frown and the 4 still friends with Hinata upset. They ignored it though and continued with practice.
You don't like the stupid boke and you don't care about him. Dumbass Tobio! Besides you were just using him anyways. Right..? Right.

Time Skip a few days, w/Hinata
Today was the day. Hinata was slightly panicking as he, Ushijima, and Tendou began to get ready to leave to the gym to meet the rest of the team. He tried his best to stay calm on the outside but Tendou and Ushijima saw right through the calm act. They gave each other a quick glance and nod as Hinata turned away from them. Tendou walked up to the younger before spinning him around to face him and pulling him into a comforting hug.
"You'll do great today! Don't worry, besides of your nervous about Karasuno me and Wakatoshi-kun can handle them for you!" Tendou said, making the younger chuckle and return the hug. "It's ok Tendou! I'm just a little nervous but I'll be fine once we get there hopefully!" He smiled and released the hug as Ushijima pulled him into another. "If you need anything let us know Shoyo" he told him. They stopped hugging and made their way to the gym.
When they get there they see the bus and only a couple other team mates there, waiting for the rest to arrive.
"Hey Hinata, wanna sit with me on the way there?" Goshiki asked. "Sure!" He smiled at the bowl cut boy as he walked over to him, Shirabu, and Semi, who were both currently having a small argument about something, and waited. After a bit Shirabu asked Hinata something he was curious about.
"Hinata, didn't you used to go to Karasuno before here?" Hearing this Ushijima and Tendous head snapped their way to listen in on the conversation. "Huh? Oh uh y-yeah" he said nervously but still smiling.
"Why'd you move schools?" Semi asked, also curious.
"Uh you'll probably find out later" he said looking down. Semi and Shirabu gave each other a questioning glance but shrugged it off.
After a bit everyone arrived and they left. Though Ushijima and Tendou were now keeping an eye on Semi and Shirabu to make sure they don't question Hinata much further. They wouldn't want the younger to be put in that position right as they were on their way to see his ex team.

They arrived. Hinata's excitement had taken over the nervousness and his 2 third years were happy to see him his normal, energetic self again.
They went in, Hinata very careful not to be spotted by his old team.
"Hey guys can I ask you something?" He asked, getting the teams attention. "What?" "Uh it may sound off but when we see my old team can you not tell them I'm here with you guys?" They looked at him confused, even Tendou and Ushijima. He told the two that he wanted to surprise them when he got here, but now that he's there, he's asking for them not to let them know? "Uh sure but why?" Semi asked looking down to the 1st year.
"I have a feeling you'll find out later" he tells them. "Oh! I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the bathroom" he tells them before running off. The team gave each other confused glances but then shrugged it off.
Hinata wasn't actually just going to the bathroom because he needed to, he had told Asahi and Yamaguchi that he would meet them there before the game to wish each other good luck.

"Hinata!" Yamaguchi said as he hugged him. "Hey Yams, hey Asahi-san" "hey" Asahi said and smiled at the 1st year. "How have things been since I left?" Hinata asked, curious. Yamaguchi and Asahi gave each other a small sad glance before looking back at Hinata. He took the hint. "Still the same huh?" "Yeah..." He sighed but shook his head making a quick attempt to brighten his own mood back up. "It's ok! That's not why we're here! I hope you guys do good, I'm really looking forwards to winning against you" Hinata said smirking. The two returned the same energy, looking down to Hinata, "We'll see about that". After a moment they all 3 burst into laughter. "Haha I miss you guys" Hinata admitted as they calmed down with a sad smile. "We miss you too.. But it's ok we can still talk." Asahi reassured him.
"Yeah... anyways you guys should probably get back to the team, I'm give actually use the bathroom. Tell Kiyoko and Yachi I said hi!" He told them. The two said their goodbyes and left.
That conversation had brought back many good memories only to remember they were lies. He felt himself tearing up as he rushed into the stall and locked it, not wanting anyone to see him crying. After a few minutes he calmed down and was about to leave the stall when the door slammed opened. He didn't think much of it as he grabbed the lock but quickly pulled his hand away as he heard a familiar angry voice.

"Damn it where is he?? Stupid Boke was supposed to be back yesterday!"
-
-
-
Oop- cliffhanger 😛
Sorry this is a short chapter, the next one will be longer 😅
Anyways have a good day/night 🖤