New Cafe · Pt 6

3rd POV
The next morning, with Kiyoko and the other 3
Private Chat
Kiyoko: hey Hinata, me and the other three are hanging out and want to go somewhere later. If you're not too busy can you come? Don't worry it's only gonna be us.

Hinata: helloo, Sho is asleep right now and might not be able to walk when he wakes up but I'll ask him. -Tendou & Ushijima

Kiyoko: oop-
-
"Sooo.." Kiyoko turns her phone around to show the other three. "omg is he ok??" poor innocent Yachi haha. "i- isn't he still with Kageyama?" Yamaguchi asked. "After what he said, probably not... but I really didn't need to know that Hinata you know.." Asahi said awkwardly. "Well I'll call later and see if Hinata is awake then find somewhere to meet."

3rd POV
W/ Hinata & Tendou & Ushijima
Hinata was the last of the three to wake up. He sat up slowly to find that he was alone in the room and that his back hurt. He tried to get up but failed as his legs gave out as he stood. He tried again and managed to stay standing. He laid back down realizing walking would be difficult as he remembered what happened last night. His face grew red just thinking about it.
He pulled out his phone and checked the texts from Kiyoko. His face grew redder(if that was even possible) as he saw what Tendou/Ushijima had texted her. After a few minutes of blushing embarrassment he was able to calm himself and text back.
-
Private Chat
Hinata: Hiii, Im so sorry about earlier haha😅 Im awake now, what time do you guys want to meet up?

Kiyoko: Its fine, how about in an hour? At the new cafe that opened recently?

Hinata: Ok! Can I bring 2 people with me? :D

Kiyoko: Sure :)
-
Hinata was about to put down his phone when he got another message from the unknown person who sent him the pictures.
-
Private Chat
Unknown: Hey, you don't know who I am yet, but can we meet up? I need to talk to you about something...

Hinata: oh uh sure? but like you said idk who you are so i wont be alone..

Unknown: That's understandable, and thanks. Soo where can we meet ?

Hinata: hmm, Im going to the new cafe with my friends in an hour, if you can just meet me there..?

Unknown: oh alright, well see you then igz
-
Hinata sighed as he turned of his phone and tossed it to the side. He wasn't really sure where the other two went but he was bored and couldn't just sit there and do nothing. So after a few tries, he finally managed to stand up and start walking, not without limping noticeably though.
He went to take a shower and get ready. After he got out he saw that Tendou and Ushijima had come back. "h-hey" he said to them, a small blush remembering the night before once again. They both turned around and gave a little smirk as Hinata walked to both of them limping. "heyy Sho~ got a bit of a limp there~" Tendou said laughing as the Hinata turned as red as his hair. Ushijima smirked at Tendous comment before asking "What are you getting ready for?"
"Oh Kiyoko, Yachi, Asahi, and Yams want to meet, Im gonna meet them at the new cafe in 30min! Do you guys want to come with?" He said smiling then giving them puppy dog eyes. They looked away to hide their blush, they couldn't help it. It was almost impossible for them to say no at that moment. They both agreed and got ready to go. Before Hinata could run out the door, Ushijima picked him up and sat him on his back. "Hey! I can walk!" Hinata squirmed making an attempt to get down but failed. "Barley" Ushijima added and chuckled a bit at the boys struggle. Hinata sighed knowing there was no use arguing about it and buried his head into the bigger males shoulder. The cafe was a walking distance so they walked there, teasing Hinata and joking around the whole walk there. Before the 3 of them could go in Hinata stopped them to tell them about the unknown person wanting to meet, he also told him he/she/they might be there. The two males looked at each other unsure about what to do, they didn't know who the person was yet and they were both protective of him.
The fact that he just agreed and told him where to meet without much question concerned the two. Hinata saw the worry on their faces and reassured them that he would be fine. "Besides, i have you guys with me along with the other 4 so im not alone!" he said giving them a bright smile. The two were caught off guard by his smile and Ushijima accidentally loosened his grip on Hinata, giving him the chance to finally get down and walk into the cafe. They followed him in, looked at each other and chuckled as the smaller was trying to hide his limp as he walked. They were 10 minutes early but Hinata spotted them almost immediately and walked over to them, smiling brightly once again. "Hey guys!" Yachi jumped up because he came out of nowhere. She got up and hugged him, earning a small glare from Ushijima. She jumped a little at this and Tendou noticed. "aw don't scare her like that Wakatoshi-kun~" he said smiling as he lightly elbowed Ushijima in the side. "Oh my god are you ok Hinata!? You're limping a lot!" she asked concerned for her friend. Hinata just blushed as he could hear Tendou laughing behind him, and even though he couldn't see he knew Ushijima was probably smiling/smirking. Kiyoko sighed and giggled as Yams tried to hold in his laugh. Asahi just facepalmed in second hand embarrassment.
"uh y-yeah" he replied with a nervous smile and rubbed the back of his head. They all greeted each other and sat down. After a few minuets Kiyoko asked "so Hinata, how was last night" she said as she looked at him with a small smirk. Before Hinata could even say anything he felt himself being lifted up and sat in Tendous lap. "It was fun~" the tall red head answered for him as he smiled and looked at Ushijima. Hearing this Asahi almost chocked on air and Yamaguchi made a weird "oohhh~ go get you some" face at Hinata. It took Yachi a few minutes to understand what they meant but when she did she made a shocked face as she looked back and forth between the 3. "hehe" Kiyoko smiled as her ship was now being sailed 😌.
They talked for about 20 minutes, and Hinata had forgotten about the unknown person until he received a new message.
He pulled out his phone and checked it.
-
Unknown: Im omw
-
He sighed and showed it to Ushijima and Tendou. "How are we supposed to know when it's him?" Ushijima asked. "Well he'll probably come to us Hinata replied. He could tell the other 4 were confused, so he explained everything, from getting the pictures of Kageyama cheating, to the unknown person who sent them wanting to meet up. Upon hearing this they were somewhat pissed, but not surprised. They were mad at Kageyama for cheating on Hinata, but after what they heard that one day in the clubroom, they weren't that surprised that he would do something like that.
A few minutes passed, the other 6 continued talking as Hinata watched for the entrance. A few people can in in a group, but there was someone familiar who came in right after who for some reason caught Hinatas attention. The person walked in and looked around, trying not to make it obvious. After a few seconds of scanning the room the guy and Hinata locked eye contact with each other. That's when he knew who the unknown person was.
-
1335 words ?
-
Sorry for any sentence errors and wrong spellings.
-
-
Helloo! sorry it took me a little while longer to release this chapter! I've been so caught up in school I haven't had much time to work on these. Ill try to start posting more frequently or whenever I can! Enjoy and Have a good day! :D