Such a Tease · Pt 5 🍋

Lemon/Smut ? Warning

'So that's how you wanna play Kageyama. Two can play at that game.'
-
3rd POV
After seeing what Kageyama did he figured he'd get back at him. There was two other people he had a crush on but unlike Kageyama apparently, Hinata wouldn't have cheated like he did. And to make it worse, he thought Hinata wouldn't find out.
After he took a shower and got dressed, he got an idea. He picked back up his phone to text Kageyama.
-
Private Chat
Hinata: Hey babe~

Kageyama: What I'm busy ?

Hinata: oh I'm sure you are

Kageyama: What's that supposed to mean ?

Hinata: Nothing, just letting you know I'm spending the night at Ushijima and Tendous dorm with them ;)

Kageyama: Wait wtf, WHY !?

Hinata: At least I'm telling you. Tell Oikawa I said hi btw 😚

Kageyama: WAIT WHA-
Hinata is Offline
-
Hinata smirked and turned off his phone, putting it away. He turned around and walked out into the room. When he got there both Ushijima and Tendou looked somewhat down sitting on Tendous bed.
"Hey guys what's wrong?" He asked as he walked to sit in between them both, although he had an idea what it could be. "Um well you got a text from someone yesterday.. a-and I uh didnt want to wake you..." Ushijima said trying to avoid eye contact with Hinata. Hinata tilted his head confused, then it clicked. "Oh! I know, I saw the texts before I got in the shower" he said with a smile, this surprised both of the taller males. "Oh.."
"Well you don't seem too upset about it" Tendou pointed out as he tilted his head. "Well yeah, I probably should be, but I'm ok! I kind of figured something was going on at the park."
"Ahh, well Oikawa is bad at lying haha" Tendou then started to get up until- "Also I think I like someone else" Hinata said smiling.
"Oh? Who?" both Tendou and Ushijima tried not to show they were jealous because they thought it would be someone else.
Instead of saying anything, Hinata got up smiling, then kissed both Ushijima and Tendou on the cheek before going around the bed and laying down. The two were still sitting there frozen from what just happened. Both of there eyes were wide and a blush crept onto their faces as they processed what just happened.
After a few seconds Ushijima got up said goodnight to the two and laid down, as Tendou shook his head and leaned back onto the bed.
They all got situated to go to sleep but Hinata couldn't sleep. Both him and Tendou were laying down facing each other. After a few minuets Hinata decided to tease Tendou and he turned around, scooting closer to him without making it obvious. Hinatas back was now facing Tendou, and every few seconds he would scoot closer not making it obvious. He did that a couple of times before he felt Tendous chest pressed against his back.
"u-uh Sho ?" Tendou said as he looked over at the boy who had his eyes closed, pretending to be asleep. He tried ignoring it and closed his eyes once again, while blushing.
Hinata waited a few minutes before subtly moving his hips, "unintentionally" against Tendou near his, you know.. lol. Tendou tried his best to ignore it, still blushing and squeezing his eyes shut. It worked until Hinata did this a few more times. He opened his eyes to see Hinata with his hand over his mouth trying not to giggle.
Having enough of it Tendou sat up without saying anything.

He quickly grabbed both of Hinata's wrist holding them over his head and turning Hinata on his back. He got on top of him, pining him down.
(Its about to go down 👀🍿)
"You were doing that on purpose huh~" Tendou smirked leaning closer as he could see Hinata quickly red with a shocked face.
Hinata was speechless, he didn't expect THIS to happen. But he wasn't complaining hehe.
He tried pulling his hands away as Tendou was still holding both his wrist with one hand. "i-i u-uh" was all he could get out before Tendou interrupted as he noticed Hinata trying to get free. "nope~ your not getting out of this one~" he said leaning down kissing Hinata.
Hinata froze but eventually faded into the kiss. Tendous grip tightened as the kiss became a bit more heated. He licked the smaller boys bottom lip asking for entrance, but the boy refused, being stubborn.
Using his free hand, Tendou put his hand under Hinatas shirt, brushing his hand up before he started teasing his nipples a little. Hinata let out as small moan in the kiss. Tendou took this opportunity to quickly slip his tounge in, exploring every inch of the smaller boys mouth. As he did that he slowly removed his hand from the boys shirt and slowly started rubbing the inside of Hinatas thighs.
Hinata continued to lightly moan into the kiss as Tendou rubbed his thighs and started moving his hand farther up. That's when Tendou got an idea. He sat up breaking the kiss. He looked down at the boy who was now a blushing mess trying to hide his face. Tendou smired as he called out "oh Wakatoshi~kun~".
Ushijima still hadn't fallen asleep and sat up to look at Tendou who was on top of Hinata. He was shocked at what he saw.
"W-what!?" he replied. Tendou waved for him to walk over to them and he did. "Shoyo tried to tease me and thought he could get away with it~ I say we give him a little punishment~"
Hearing this Hinata began to squirm under the red head, he liked being able to walk. It took a second to process until Ushijima got what he meant.
He smirked as he got onto the bed and the two towered over Hinata. Ushijima leaned down next to Hinatas ear and said "You probably shouldn't have done that" in a deep voice that sent shivers down Hinatas spine. Ushijima then leaned down and started kissing Hinatas neck trying to find his sweet spot. He found it after a few tried as he heard Hinata "a-ahh~"
He smirked and began to abuse that spot, licking and sucking on it. Tendou got off the boy and lifted his shirt. He started to kiss down his chest, leaving a few marks.
"a-Ahh~ U-ushi- T-endou~ ngh" he began to squirm more and attempted to hold back his moans.
"Don't hold back" Ushijima said in a demanding tone. Still Hinata continued to hold in his moans and continued to squirm.
"That wasn't a suggestion" Ushijima said close to Hinatas ear as he reached his hand down and began to lightly rub Hinatas member outside his shorts. Hinata couldn't hold back anymore as he began to moan a little more louder than before. The two bigger males began to get somewhat painfully hard, being turned on by the tangerines moans.
They both sat up, Ushijima taking off his own shirt as Tendou began to take off Hinata's, then his own.
He let go of Hinatas wrists and sat up, reaching for something in the desk by his bed. Hinata blushed as he saw Tendou pull out two condoms and a small bottle of lube. As Tendou did this Ushijima began to take of Hinatas shorts, leaving him in just his boxers. He kissed him one more time before Tendou asked "so~ should I prep him or would you like to do the honors" he glanced down at Hinata who was now sitting up. "I'll do it, then you can go first" Ushijima replied as he took the lube Tendou handed to him and began to spread him in his fingers. He used his free hand to pull Hinata back down closer to him and take off his boxers, leaving him with nothing on. He looked at Hinata, who gave an approving nod.
Seeing this he brought his hand down and without warning put two fingers into the small boys hole. This made Hinata gasp as he started thrusting his fingers in and out, going faster before adding another finger.
"AHH~ mHmm U~shij-" he was cut off as Tendous lips met his. He wrapped his arms around his neck and dug his fingers into his back, trying not to hurt him. Hinata squeezed his eyes shut as Tendou wrapped his fingers around his member and began pumping it quickly, making him moan more into the kiss. After a few more thrusts and pumps, "nngh i-im g-gonna c~" he said reaching his limit, until Tendou stopped and held the base of his dick, preventing him from releasing. "no no no~ not yett baby~" Tendou kissed the boy once more before looking at Ushijima who nodded.
They both sat up and looked at Hinata. Tendou and Ushijima began to pull down their pants and boxers revealing their hard you know 😳. Hinata flinched realizing theirs was bigger than Kageyamas. Tendou then picked up Hinata and sat him in his lap after putting the condom and rubbing on some lube.
He positioned his member to Hinatas hole before roughly thrusting deep into him causing Hinata to scream out.
He gave him a few minuets to adjust, before Hinata told him he could start moving. He started going faster after each thrust until Hinata was moaning uncontrollably. Each thrust going deeper until he found his G spot, at this point Hinata was trembling.
Ushijima went in front of Hinata putting his member in his face, telling him to suck it. Hinata did as he was told and began. Tendou was still thrusting roughly into Hinata making him moan alott. This was sending vibrations off as he was sucking Ushijima, making him let out pleasurable groans. Hinata could feel both of their members twitch in him. The three of them were all close to their limit. Hinata came first as his legs were shaking. Then as Ushijima was close he grabbed Hinatas hair and thrusted deeper, making Hinata choke and tear up a bit. "ahh Fuck" He came in his mouth and Hinata swallowed. "I-im close baby~" As Tendou was also close his thrusts became more sloppy til he came, just at the same time as Ushijima.
He pulled out and Hinata was about to close his eyes he could feeli himself being picked up. "We're not done yet sho" Ushijima said with a smirk. They switched positions to doggystyle. This time it was Ushijimas turn. He entered with out warning and started thrusting rough and fast. "AGHnn~ p-please s-slow dow- Ush-ij-" he was caught off as he felt a slap to the ass and Tendou lifted up Hinatas chin to make them meet eye to eye. "That's not what you call us~" he said glancing at Ushijima then back down to Hinata. Hinata couldn't really think straight at this point. His eyes were tearing up. It hurt a little but it felt good. "U-ush- T-t-" cut off by another slap in the all. "What do you call us~ ?" Ushijima said leaning down to Hinatas ear once again. "D-dadd-y- Ahh~" he moaned out as Tendou started to give Hinata more hickeys around the neck. After leaving a few he sat in front of Hinata telling him to again give him head. Hinata did as he was told, he was tired so he went a little slow at first. This caused Tendou to get somewhat impatient as he grabbed him by the hair and thrusted his head down. They went on for about the same amount of time as the first round. Hinatas moans and lewd faces only continued to turn the two older boys on. His face was red as he was sweating, saliva was coming out his mouth from the making out, and he could barley keep his eyes fully open.
As he got closer to cumming, Ushijima started going deeper and faster. He wad breathing heavy as he let out pleasurable grunts.
Hinata also started sucking Tendou off faster. He could tell Tendou was close too. Tendou started pumping Hinatas member quickly.
Heavy breathing, skin slapping, grunts, and moans could be heard all around the room as all three of them came at the same time.
Hinata collapsed as his legs gave out and passed out almost immediately.
Ushijima and Teandou both cleaned Hinata off and redressed him in something comfortable. After they got dressed and the three laid in Ushijimas bed (because not Tendous bed is a "mess" 😳) with Hinata in between the two.
They cuddled him all night and held him tight as if someone would take him from them. The two drifted to sleep as the only thing that could be heard now was a peaceful silence and light breathing.
-
-
2157 words.
-
Hello, so this is my first time attempting to write a lemon/smut so sorry if its bad. Im also currently writing this at 3am soo yeah. I apologize for and grammar mistakes. Anyways hope you enjoyed 😌 I tried lol. Don't forget to comment and have a good day ! 😁