Celebrating · Pt. 13

Hii, just ignore any spelling errors/mistakes please- 😀

-

3rd POV
Shiratorizawa won. Karasuno lost. The game ended 3-2, and because of that, Tendou came up with the idea of the team going out to eat to celebrate.

The two teams left the court, one side disappointed(though a few were somewhat proud of Hinata) and the other side everyone was happy.

"Good job Shoyo" Ushijima congratulates Hinata with a short hug and a head pat, followed by Tendou almost suffocating him with a hug and a few kisses. 
"Thanks! You all did great" Hinata says, big smile spread across his face as he went to each of his teammates one by one, complementing them all.

After going around he makes his way back to his 2 new boyfriends and smiles. "We did good" he said, now calming down as he is no longer pumping with adrenaline from the game.

"Hey Chibi-chan, good job!" A voice calls out. Hinata looks towards the stands, Tendou and Ushijima following his eyes to see Oikawa waving one last bye before he left.

"Are the two of you friends now?" Ushijima asks, somewhat confused. Tendou wondering the same thing honestly. "Huh? No, I forgave him but that doesn't make us friends, and I don't trust him but I mean it's not like I can stay mad forever" Hinata replies, shrugging. The two nodded in understanding and they turn their attention to their coach who begins talking to the team.

It took a bit, but about an hour later they were finally allowed to leave, Hinata rushing ahead of everyone else as he raced Goshiki to the bus.

He sat next to Ushijima in one seat, Tendou sitting in the seat next to theirs. As the adrenaline completely wears off he lays his head onto Ushijimas shoulder, falling asleep as the bus began to leave.

"Wakatoshi-kunn do you think that Karasuno first year will be a problem?" Tendou asks Ushijima, who is trying not to wake up the tangerine.

"Kageyama Tobio? No I don't think so" he says "but he could be, we'll be fine though" Ushijima reassures as he turned his head to look out the window.

Tendou isn't too concerned about Kageyama, though he does find the situation annoying, not to mention the scene he would've caused if Hinata hadn't shut him down when he did.
"*sigh* hopefully not" he mumbles.

"Sho~ wakey wakey" Tendou says to Hinata who is still asleep on Ushijimas shoulder.

After a few light shakes he wakes up, slowly forcing his eyes open. He yawns before sitting up and looking around, the bus is now empty except the three of them.
"How long was I asleep for?" He asks rubbing his eyes. "Not long, everyone else is already inside so we should go ahead". "Okay!" Hinata replies, his energy coming back.

The three get off the bus and Hinata realizes they are at a restaurant he doesn't recognize.

"Come on Shoyo" Ushijima says catching his attention. "Alright" he follows the two 3rd years inside and they head to a table at the back where the rest of the team is already seated.

"Wakatoshi is paying" Tendou blurts out to the team as he sits down. He looks over at Ushijima who just glances at him and sighs, shaking his head. "Sure" he says. Hinata laughs at his reaction and feels kind of bad but hey, free food for him right?

They sit and talk for a bit, Hinata talking with Ushijima and Tendou mainly.

"Hey Chibi-chan" a voice says.
Eh? That's not Oikawas voice. Hinata thinks as he turns to see who it is.
He turns to see Kuroo approaching, Kenma following not to far behind. "Hey Shoyo"

"Kuroo- oh Kenmaa!" He says, jumping from his seat to pull Kenma into a hug, who calmly accepted.

"What are you guys doing here?" He questions, letting go of the hug and stepping back. "Kenma and I were hanging out and he got hungry so I brought him here" Kuroo says. "He dragged me along to hang out and started complaining about not eating, then dragged me here with him" Kenma corrects as he slips his phone into his pocket.

Hinata laughs as Kuroo whines "Kenmaaaa!"

"What about you?" Kenma asks. "Oh well after our game we came here" Hinata explains.
He felt bad for not telling Kenma, so the night before the game he texted and explained to Kenma that he transferred schools, so that he wasn't confused or in the dark of the situation.

"Eh? I thought you went to Karas- ow!"  Kuroo was cut off by Kenma who elbowed him in the stomach. "Heh, it's fine Kenma" Hinata reassures, rubbing his nape with an awkward smile.

He jumps as he's hugged from behind. "Shooo who are they?" Tendou asks holding onto the shorter one somewhat protectively.

"Oh, these are my friends from Nekoma, that's Kuroo and this is Kenma" he says, pointing at the two in front of him. "Kuroo, Kenma, this is Tendou and that's Ushijima" he continues, glancing over to Ushijima who stands up to approach them.

"Ohh hi" Tendou says, still hugging Hinata. "Hello" Ushijima says also. "Heyy, I'm the captain of Nekoma" Kuroo tells them reaching his hand out to Ushijima who shakes it.

"Hi" Kenma mumblez taking a step closer to Kuroo.

"Right, Kenma I found a new game that we should play later" Hinata tells the 2nd year, who instantly perks up at the word "game". "Ok, just text me later and we can play it" he replies.
Kuroo was about to say something until Kenma remembered something.

"Oh, uh Shoyo can I talk to you?" He says, somewhat tilting his head down to avoid the suspicious glances from the two Shiratorizawa 3rd years.

"Sure, I'll be right back". Hinata slips from Tendous arms and follows Kenma right outside the restaurant.

He pulls out his phone and scrolls through before handing it to Hinata.

"Kageyama kept texting me asking if I knew where you were. I ended up blocking him because it got annoying but I took screenshots" he admitts.

He scrolls through the screenshots to to see several messages from Kageyama.

Kageyama

K: is this Nekomas setter?

K: have you seen Boke?

K: is Hinata with you, he isn't replying to me

K: tell him to answer his damn phone

K: is he hanging out with you or not ?? I know he does sometimes.

K: have you talked to him?

K: hello!?

Hinata sighs as he hands Kenma the phone back. "Sorry, just block him. I was ignoring him for a while. Sorry you had to deal with that" he apologizes, somewhat irritated that Kageyama was bothering Kenma.

"It's fine Shoyo, it's not like he deserves an explanation or anything" the pudding haired boy says and shrugs.

"Okayy well thanks for letting me know, we should probably get back now-" "back to your boyfriends?" Kenma says somewhat teasingly. "K-kenma!" "I'm kidding, let's go" Kenma says with a small laugh. Hinata follows behind blushing, but it fades as they enter.

As he approaches his boyfriends and new(more recent) friends he smiles. Everything's good now, but he's still got a few issues to deal with, and he knows that.

-

Sorry it's been so long 😅 also sorry for the short chapter- after this I'm going to start trying to post regularly :)
Thanks for all your support! Hope you enjoyed <3
🖤