Shared Dorms · Pt 3

As they got to the office Hinata got a phone call. Tendou put him down so that he could answered it. As Hinata checked who it was Tendou was confused as to why the small tangerines mood suddenly changed back to sad as he looked down at who was calling.
"Ouu isn't that your setter boyfriend~?" Tendou teased confused as to why the small boy looked sad.
"Uh y-yeah" He replied answering the phone.
Kageyama: Where are you!? Why arent you at practice?
Hinata: O-oh sorry I couldn't make it uhh Natsu, yeah Natsu is still sick so I had to leave early...
Hearing this Tendou grew more confused.
Kageyama: Whatever you just better be here Monday.
Hinata: Oh uh yeah I'll try
Kageyama: Wait wdym you'll "tr-
Call Ended
"Ah~ you haven't told him you've transferred have you" The tall boy said looking down at the boy on realization.
"no... only 4 people at Karasuno know besides the teachers..."
"Welll we should talk about that later but we're at the office noww"
"oh okk" Hinata said once again forcing a smile, although Tendou could see right through it.
While Hinata was in the office Tendou went to go find his best friend(yes ik this says ushitenhina, we're getting there, chill) to let him know the small tangerine was there.

Tendou POV
"Wakatoshi-kun~"
"Hello Satori" he said
"The little #10 is here~ he's in the office right now"
"Oh alright, but I thought he wouldn't be here til Monday"
"Yes but they called him to come today" I said slowly walking over to Wakatoshi who was currently sitting on the stairs reading a manga I had let him borrow.
"Ah I see"
"By the wayy do you know why he decided to transfer, he looks sad when I ask him about it" I sad making a pouty face while looking at him. One because the little sunshine was sad, and two I was hoping Wakatoshi would look into it.
"Im not sure, I didn't ask. Do you want me to ask his team?"
"He said only 4 people know he transferred, the rest of the team has no clue, heh. Maybe I'll try asking the pretty girl manager." I told him realizing he would probably ask the wrong person and give something away that he's not supposed to. Shoyo likely didn't tell them for a reason. And me being me I'm gonna look into it~.
Just as I was about to pull out my phone to text her I heard his voice from not too far away.
Both me and Wakatoshi looked up trying to see where the voice was coming from. As he came around the corner I realized there was a teacher with him.
He jumped up to say hello to us, giving both me and then Wakatoshi a hug. Wakatoshi hesitated a bit before hugging back.
After we let go he looked up and asked "Are you ok? You guys faces are red!" he said getting closer.
I looked over at the teacher trying not to laugh a little.
"Anyways, since Hinata lives a little far he will be staying in the dorms. However the boy dorms are all full so he'll have to share with someone."
"He can be with us." I look over surprised at Wakatoshi who had said that.
The teacher then looked at me.
"Yes he can, it's just me and Wakatoshi-kun" I told him looking down, putting my hand on the small tangerines head and smiled.

Time Skip to the dorm, 3rd person POV
They got to they dorm and Hinata was looked around in amazement at the big room.
After a while he stopped and asked the 2 taller guys "Uh where am I gonna sleep? There's only 2 beds" he said rubbing the back of his neck, nervous for some reason.
"You can share with me" they both said at the same time. After realizing this they both looked at each other, both giving the other a somewhat competitive look that made Hinata a little more nervous.
"U-uh"
They both looked down at the boy who was now blushing and smiled.
"Sho~, look who's red now~" Tendou teased as Hinata tried to cover his face.
"M-maybe I can take t-turns..?" he said unsure.
The 2 tall boys looked at each other, then back down at Hinata and agreed.
"Pick a random bed, and whoever's bed he chooses will be who he'll lay with tonight."
"But i don't know who's is whos..?"
"Exactly, it'll be easier than just making you choose." Tendou added.
"oh ok.. hmmm" The small boy said thinking, before jumping onto the bed closest to the window.
He looked over and realized he was on Ushijima's bed (he could tell because of their reactions, Ushijima had a small smile while Tendou looked somewhat disappointed).

Another time skip to before they go to bed, because the author of this is lazy and running out of ideas. 3rd POV.
Ushijima and Tendou were both on their beds talking while Hinata was in the shower. A few minuets later they see the small boy walk out.

They open their eyes wide and look away trying to stop their nosebleeds as they hear him say "u-uh s-sorry, i uh forgot my shirt

They open their eyes wide and look away trying to stop their nosebleeds as they hear him say "u-uh s-sorry, i uh forgot my shirt.." Hinata says blushing of embarrassment.
"It's okk" Tendou says as he and Ushijima finally get the bleeding to stop without Hinata noticing it.
He quickly puts on a shirt then lays down next to Ushijima who is still a blushing mess.
They all layed down and said their good nights. Hinata was the first to fall asleep. Realizing this Ushijima hesitated before putting his arms gently around the small boy, then fell asleep as well.
A few hours later he woke to the sound of a phone buzzing. He reached over to check and realized it was Hinata's phone.
Not wanting to wake him up he slowly grabbed the phone to see who was texting so late.

Saturday, 3a.m.
Unknown Number:

Hinata(Ushijima on his phone):Who is this??

Who is this??

Unknown:
You'll find out soon.
-
-
1025 words.
-
helloo, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know, sorry if its not the best or kind of boring, im trying. anywayss enjoy! :)