Chapter 1: New Job

George's POV-

I wake up slowly, sitting up and yawning out loud.

I look over at my clock and see it express the time, 10:27am.

"Oh sh-" I quickly get up and sprint to my closet and quickly get into a somewhat formal uniform and grab a tie and wrap it around, tying it on me.

I hastily grab the doorknob and open it with a quick swoosh.

I get to the bathroom and very speedily brush my teeth and brush out my bedhead to at least look presentable.

Once I'm pleased with my looks I run out and sprint-walk on through the dining room and get to the door, swiping up my keys and rushing out of the front door.

I hop into my car and start it up, making sure I didn't forget anything, which I don't think I did.

Now I just have to not be late to my interview or I'm screwed.

I start driving away without hesitation once I confirm I haven't forgotten anything.

I start driving for a bit, just admiring the world in all of it's glory.

Before I know it I'm at the Pizzeria, I quickly park my car in the surprisingly empty parking lot.

Maybe people just come later on in the day.

I agree with my thoughts and get out of my car, walking up to the place.

I see a man through the window and smile.

I'm guessing that's the man who might give me the job.

I hold my resume in my hand while opening the doors and walking in.

I see the man perk his head towards me at the sound of the doors opening and closing.

"Why hello! You must be the guy applying for security guard position please take a seat" He says gesturing towards a chair infront of him.

I happily sit down and greet him back.

"Hello, let's start simple, my name is Mike, Mike Schmidt, what's your name?" He asks.

"My name is George, George Davidson, nice to meet you Mr. Schmidt." I say back.

"Oh please George we're all friends here! Call me Mike" He says enthusiastically.

I smile and nod to him politely.

"So, you're applying for security guard, correct?" He asks.

"Yes, that's right" I say back.

"Okay, would you kindly hand me your resume?" I nod and pass him my resume.

He looks over it for a couple of minutes before saying,

"Oh, I see you're a tech genius" He states.

"Yes, I attended and studied computer technology for about 7-8 years." I say back.

"Oh, well thats perfect, you've got yourself the job George." He says.

"Oh really?? Thank you!" I say happily.

"I should show you around since you'll be working here tomorrow, if thats good for you?" He says.

"Yes, that's a good time" I say.

"Okay, follow me." He stands up and starts walking away.

I stand up as well and start walking behind him, following.

He walks towards the stage and starts pointing out the animatronics.

"This one here is Dream, he is the main animatronic" He points to the animatronic with a green smile hoodie with a smiley mask, along with little bear ears on it's head, and a green bow tie and top hat.

"This one next to Dream is Sapnap" He points to the one with black bunny ears, a white headband around it's head, and a black shirt with a purple fire on it.

"And this is BadBoyHalo, I call him Bad for short, but don't let his name despise his personality." He points to the other one next to Dream, the animatronic has a little duck tail, an apron with a muffin print on it, and a muffin with a face on it's shoulder.

He continues walking somewhere else, he ends up coming to this out-of-order box, he opens the curtains to reveal a fox.

"This is Fundy" He gestures to the fox with fox ears, fox tail, with a little blue, white, and black hat sitting on it's head.

"And...that should be all of them." He says, I nod.

"Remember your shift starts tomorrow at 11:00pm, you may go home now" I widen my eyes slightly but nod.

I make my way back to the desk and grab my resume that was sitting on there.

I hold it in my grasp while opening the front doors and walking out, breathing a little heavily.

Wow...I can't believe I actually got the job...not complaining though.

I take a deep breath and open my car door once I reach my car.

I sit down and start up my car once again, then drive away, feeling good.

Those animatronics looked oddly real, meh its probably just programming.

I think to myself while driving back home.

Once I reach my house once again it was late in the afternoon, maybe around 6?

I get out of my car once I park it in my driveway, walking inside my house, feeling a little drowsy.

I put away my keys and sit down onto the couch before I fall over, not being able to make it to my bed.

Once I barely even touched my couch I immediately fell asleep from the touch.

A/N

- 936 words

Hello :) I'm pretty sure this hasn't been done but I could be wrong? tell me if I'm wrong xD ty

Idk but regardless I'm really excited for this fic, I really love it because it's combining two things I love, Dream SMP and FNaF so...yea

have a great day/night wherever you are!

-Kenzie <3