Chapter 11: Night 4̶̮͙͖̝͂͒̔͘ͅ

George's POV-

It was a note..

I was a bit shocked to say at the least, because I know I didn't write this.

I decided to read it even though every bone in my body was telling me not to.

Dear George,

I know you have questions as to who wrote this to you, how did it get in your car, and what that thing you saw in the middle of the road was, and why this note was written in the first place, but don't worry, I will happily answer those. I, am Dream, now, you might be wondering how an animatronic is able to write, well you see, we can do everything a human can we just...work a little differently. As to answer both questions, this note got into your car by the distraction I made, and said distraction was a toy bunny. Nothing special, but I needed something to distract you so I could get this note to you. Now for my intentional meaning for this note being written, I wanted to warn you. Since you clearly didn't see through to my warning last time. As I said last time, and before you wonder, yes, that wasn't a dream, it was real. As to how, I will not say. So as I said last time, everyone wants to kill you, but George, I don't. Mike is forcing me to kill you and giving me no other options. I get that he said a little while ago that none of us actually want to kill you, but you can't trust him. That was my first mistake, but anyways, I can help you George! All you have to do is devote yourself to me, whatever I say goes, trust me George, it's way better than the way those bastards kill. They'll torture you. Break you mentally, internally, and even physically. I won't do that. Trust me.

-Sincerely, Dream

I was in a state of straight shock to say at the least.

I was so shocked that I couldn't speak, I decided if I were to say anything, it would be straight to his face.

Speaking so, I ran out of my car and towards the doors, not even knowing of the time.

I came in and saw Dream up on the stage and ran up to him not even caring of the other animatronics, demanding answers.

"If Mike is lying...how do I know you're not...I can't just trust you!" I yelled.

"WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I 'DEVOTE' MYSELF TO YOU? WHAT WILL THAT DO? MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE SERVANT?? AND IN EXCHANCE I DON'T DIE??" I started scream raging at this point.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! Thinking you can just make anyone give themselves to you freely in exchange for not dying, if I die, I will be free of this living hell, but at the same time, I WANT TO FUCKING LIVE MY LIFE IN PEACE. AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FRIENDS..." I widened my eyes in realization that I was going way too far and stopped before I got too ahead of myself.

"If you really wanted to, you will kill me tonight, and I'm speaking to everyone here." I said and started walking to my office.

I wanted to see if their intention really was to kill me, and if it ends up being that...so be it.

I will try to fight for my life, I will try my best for them not to get the satisfaction of killing me, but I'm so curious as to if that's their actual motive or not. I can't trust any of them or Mike, so I have to go off instinct.

Once I sat down in my chair, I looked at the time, 12:08 pm.

"WAIT WHAT-" I whisper-yelled to myself.

I was completely caught off guard, I wasn't prepared at all.

"Crap- okay...calm down" I say to myself.

I quickly check stage cam, obviously no one is there.

That's when I start internally panicking.