Suprise suprise 🦋

Monday 5:00 am

You got up early and went about your morning routine of getting ready for school etc.
Today was a day a bit different from the rest though, because today is the day that meant the start of you being away from your school for two weeks.
When you finished getting ready for school, your mom helped pack your bags and suitcase in the car and off you went with her to your destination.

...

9:00 am
UA high school

*meanwhile at UA in class 2A*

"Alright class settle down. Today we have three students from Shiketsu High who will be working together with the hero course for the benefit of inter high and future partnership. In doing so, you all will have the benefit and opportunity to work with these three students who have strong quirks and will work well in combat and hero exercises. I expect you all to be on your best behavior while these ambassadors are in your presence. Also these students will be staying in the 1A alliance with you all, so I expect you guys to treat them with hospitality. With that being said, you three can come and introduce yourselves" Aizawa said. He said the last part loud enough for the students who were standing outside to hear.

Upon hearing so, you, Hato and Haru walked into the class.
All of you guys were wearing your school uniforms as expected.
Upon seeing you, majority of the class gasped and in unison said "Y-Y/N?!"
"Suprise suprise" you said and smiled.
"Seems like most of you already know her, after all, she is the daughter of the pro hero Eclipse", Aizawa said in his usual monotone voice.
Haru and Hato then went about and introduced themselves to the class.
While doing so, everyone looked happy to see you, except one ash blond who wont even look you in the face, he seemed pretty uninterested as to what was going on in class.
"Alright everyone, now that introductions are over, get dressed in your P.E uniforms and meet me outside in 15 minutes." Aizawa said before he exited the class.
You, Haru and Hato were given UA P.E uniforms as well.
As everyone exited the class, everyone was ecstatic to see you.
"Oh so this was the suprise!!", Uraraka basically squealed as she hugged you.
"Yeah hehe" you said and hugged her back.

...

The first half of the day was filled with training exercises where you, Haru and Hato would go agaist some of the classmates or you guys would work with some in exercises where you worked in groups.

It was now lunch time and everyone cleaned up and changed back into their school uniforms.

You, Haru and Hato then regrouped and walked to the lunch hall, where you all went and got food to eat, you three sat at an empty table.
Within minutes, most of the 1A students came and sat with you guys.
"Y/n I still can't believe you're here with us all", Hagakure said.
"You're even prettier in person ribbit", Tsu croaked.
"You're quirk is even more amazing in combat y/n!" Izuku said.
They also spoke to Haru and Hato.
"Your wings are really pretty Haru", Ochako said.
"Your quirk is also pretty amazing Hato", Mina said.
They all were pretty nice to you guys, as you expected.
While you drawed out most of the conversation between Haru, Hato and the others, you looked ahead and noticed that Bakugou, Kirishima and Sero were sitting at a table not to far from yours.
Just then, Sero waved to you, which you smiled and waved back.
Next thing you knew, Denki was tugging at your arm, "let's go talk to them!" He said, and before you could respond, you be being dragged by him and you were by their table.
"Wassup guys" he said in his usual cherry tone.
"Hey", you said.
"Oh hey y/n how goes it?" Kirishima says and gives you a big toothy smile.
"Mi amor I missed you", Sero said.
You chuckled and sat down at the table and so did Denki.
"Tch" Bakugou said
"What's your problem?" You asked him akd raised an eyebrow.
"You all are fucking annoying", he replied.
"You still luh us though", you said in a teasing voice.
"No I don't."
You dramatically gasped," You don't love me?! Oh what ever will I do??" You said in a mocking teasing tone.
"Shut the fuck up already" Bakugou replied.
"No you shut up", you said.
"HUH?! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!" He stood up and shouted at you.
"AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT FIRECRACKER??" You stood up as well and shouted back at him
"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT", he shouted back in response
"IMMA CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT", you shouted back to him. Now, you both were across from each other at the table shouting.
"I'LL KICK YOUR ASS", he roared
"SQUARE UP BITCH", you shouted at him.
"Woah Bakubro calm down what's wrong with you." Kirishima said as he put an arm infront of Bakugou to stop him from trying to kill you.
"Why are you always so loud bro..." you said as you sat back down and rubbed your temples.
"I still like you though" you also added.
Now, a light tint of pink was visible on bakugou's face, but before anyone could see he maintained his expression back to his angry one.
"Yeah whatever dumbass", he replied.
The rest of the time you talked with kirishima, sero and denki about stuff and from time to time you would tease bakugou and he would yell at you and that would only make you laugh which would irritate him more.

...

It is now the end of the school day and you, Haru and Hato walked to the dorms with Iida, Ochako and Izuku.
Iida was responsible for showing you three where you were staying, (class rep duties).
While you guys were walking to get there Ochako ased you, "oh, how long will you guys be staying at UA?"
"Two weeks." You replied.
"Oh, yayyy we can spead time together eek I'm so excited." She said in a happy excited tone.
You guys approached a large brown building that marked "1A Alliance".

You guys entered the building and the first thing you noticed was that the inside was mostly green and brown

Iida then showed you three to your rooms

Iida then showed you three to your rooms. You all got your own room which basically had the same design.
A grey room with a bed, a lamp, nightstand, wardrobe, all the works etc etc. It was pretty neat and simple but also nice.

You pathed ways with Iida when you went to your room, and your bags and suitcase was already in your room, now it was just for you to unpack.
After unpacking, it was already 8:00 pm and you were tired so you took a shower, changed into your pajamas and went to sleep at about 9:15 pm.

Authors note:
A gentle reminder that they are in their second year in this story ^^
Also, in the next chapter I'll give a description on Haru and Hato's appearance and quirk :)
Have a good day/night, remember to stay hydrated and safe, ily guys ❤.