My hero 🦋

(Denki in the gif- rent free I say!!! Anyways back to the story-)

You got up and went about your morning routine as usual and then headed to class 2A with the girls.
You were then given instructions from Mr. Aizawa about what you all were given to do today. It was a hero and rescue exercise, except this time, some of the students were placed in the category where you had to play the role of the victim, and you were one of the choose students to do so.

You all went into your respective places and awaited for a 'hero' to come rescue you. The students who were placed to be victims were Tsuyu, Mineta, You, Jirou, Kota, Yaoyorozu, Ochako and Aoyama. For this exercise, seven students from class 2B were present which are Kendo, Awase, Kodai, Tokage, Tetsutetsu, Shoda and Kaibara

The following students were placed into groups of two and were required to rescue two 'victims'.
The following duo's are:
Bakugou Katsuki and Shoto Todoroki
Izuku Midoriya and Ejirou Kirishima
Denki Kaminari and Rikido Sato
Fumikage Tokayami and Toru Hagakure
Mina Ashido and Hato Rintarou
Haru Yuuji and Mezo Shoji
Mashirao Ojiro, Hanta Sero and Tenya Iida (this last group is required to save three victims)

Bakugou was not pleased with who he was given to be his teammate, but nonetheless , he had to carry out the exercise.

You were placed in a building with Mineta, thankfully, you both were placed in different spaces because if you were stuck in a room with that pervert, you might just remove him from existence if he tries to touch you.

You awaited for someone to come to your rescue but it seemed like forever, the building that you were placed in was not in the best shape to begin with, however, you were bored so you decided to walk around the room that you were placed in. Moments after, you heard a loud explosion which sounded like it came from the room above you and in a split second, the next thing you knew was that part of the concrete ceiling was falling, it was so sudden, you tried to the best of your ability to dodge the falling pieces of concrete but however, you were unable to dodge all and you were hit with a piece of concrete in your right leg. You winced in pain at the sudden impact to your leg and you fell to the ground, trying to get up but now is unable to do so. Now you we're really a 'victim' that needed 'saving.' You cried out but it seemed like noone could hear you, so you just sat there, in pain, until hopefully someone will find you and rescue you.

About ten minutes later, you heard footsteps coming so you called out, "Hey! Is anyone there?!"
The footsteps quickened in pace and soon enough you saw someone enter the room that you were in.
They had a shocked looked plastered on their face. "Y/n are you okay? What happened to your leg?" They asked.
"I heard an explosion above this room and next thing I knew the parts of the ceiling was falling and my leg sustained an injury haha", you said as you gave a weak smile to the person.
"Are you able to move your leg?" They asked.
"Unfortunately no, the pain is agonizing when I try to", you replied.
"Okay, everything's gonna be okay now", they said to you and gently lifted you up bridal style and started to walk holding you and being careful not to hurt your injury even more in the process.
"Thanks Todoroki", you said.
"No need to apologize y/n, it's my duty as a hero"
"Heh, okay", you smiled at him and he gave you a soft small smile.
Meanwhile inside you wanted to pass out because Shoto Todoroki was holding you bridal style and even though you had an injury which hurtled like shit, you were just happy about the fact that he saved you, after all, you did find the young man quite handsome and charming, so in that moment, you felt like a damsel in distress who was saved by a prince, and even though you hated to be a damsel in distress, in that moment, you didn't mind because it was him. ( what a simp)

He exited the building with you in his arms and the others who were finished with their rescue missions watched as he did so. Bakugou's blood boiled at the sight of Todoroki holding you, that he didn't even notice that you were injured. The others noticed your injury and Ochako ran up to you and said, "Oh my gosh what happened?!!" In a worried voice.
"I heard an explosion in the room above me and the next thing I knew part of the ceiling fell on me and I got injured, but luckily, my hero saved me" you said as your grip tightened on Todoroki and he didn't seem to mind.
"An explosion? Oh that was Bakugou", Mineta said.
"Bakugou?", Ochako asked.
"Yeah, I popped out from under a table and he tried to blow me up because he got startled", he replied
"And how do you know it wasn't another reason why the ceiling fell?" she asked.
"Because it was the only explosion in that building duh", Mineta replied.
Damn, so because of Bakugou's carelessness, you were injured.
Bakugou overheard the conversation and when he saw that you were injured he felt nothing but utter regret for his actions and he felt like shit because you were injured because of him.
He wouldn't care if Deku got injured because of him or one of the extras, so why did he feel this way when you did?
Before he could walk up to you, Todoroki already started to walk off to carry you to recovery girl so that you can be healed, so he stopped himself from doing so.

...

At recovery girl's office, todoroki stayed with you until you were healed.
"You know you didn't have to stay with me right?" you said to him.
"I know, but I just wanted to make sure that you were okay" he replied.
Your face heated up at his reply but you quickly regained your normal state.
"Thanks Todoroki" you said.
"Call me Shoto" he replied
"Okay, Thanks Shoto", you replied and gave him a warm smile, which he returned with a soft one.
"She's all fixed up!" Recovery girl said as she finished healing you.
"Try to walk", she said.
You got up from the hospital bed and rested both your feet on the ground and got up and took two steps and the pain that you felt before was now nonexistent. You took a few more steps,
"Good as new!" You cheered. "Thank you Ms.recovery girl." You said.
"No problem darling, now, you both should get going", she replied
"Yes", you both bowed and responded and left.

HEY HEY HEY GUYS, update 😝, damn it's been a hot minute, but lately I've been procrastinating alot and honestly, I need a boost of motivation, where can I buy some? Asking for a friend 😃 Anyways HOW ARE WE AT 6K?! AH ILY GUYS SM. I wanna marry every single one of you who reads my fanfic to say the least.
Have a good day/night you sexy humans <3.