Carnival pt. 2 🦋

After you and bakugou were done with the carnival ride you two walked in silence until you saw Mina waving to the both of you and she called out to you two.
She was with Denki, Sero and Kirishima as well. You both then walked and met up with them.
"You finally won a prize huh y/n?" Denki asked.
"Actually I did not, Bakugou did and he gave it to me", you replied.
"Bakugou actually gave something to someone?!?", he asked in shock, "he must really like you", he also added.
"I DON'T LIKE HER IT'S JUST A STUPID STUFFED ANIMAL THAT I DIDN'T WANT ANYWAYS", Bakugou shouted at Denki.
"Yeah yeah whatever kacchan", he replied.
"Tch" bakugou replied, his face now back to his usual angry state.
You didn't bother to say anything because you were honestly just too tired to say so.
The time was now 10:00 p.m.
"What should we do now, oh and also, how was the rides and games you guys went on?", you spoke and asked the three who ditched you and Bakugou.
They said that it was great and Mina even boasted how she beat Kirishima three times in a row.

Kirishima then suggested that you guys go for ice cream which you all agreed to. After you all purchased your ice cream and were walking, it was difficult holding your ice cream and the large stuffed animal, so, unfortunately your ice cream fell, which bakugou laughed at and you got upset and sad but didnt want to go back to buy another because you were upset and annoyed.
"Just buy another dumbass", bakugou said to you
"No", you replied
"Then stop complaining about it", he replied annoyed
"No", you replied in an annoyed tone as well.
"Tch, WE'RE GOING TO GET YOU ANOTHER ICE CREAM WEATHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT!! HOLD THIS." He grabbed the panda from you and gave it to Kirishima and grabbed your wrist and dragged you off to the mini ice cream parlour. Everyone just stood there shocked.
(Everyone: 👁👄👁 👁👄👁 👁👄👁
👁👄👁🤲🏼🐼)
You were also shocked but before you could respond you were already at the mini ice cream parlor with bakugou.
"Choose whatever you want dumbass", he said to you still annoyed.
"I said I didn't want any ice cream." You replied as you folded your arms.
"JUST- *sigh* just choose", he said to you.
"Ok fine" you said as you rolled your eyes "I'll have a *cup size* f/f ice cream" you said to the employee at the ice cream parlor.
The girl at the parlour scooped out your order and Bakugou payed for it.
"Now was that fucking hard?" He asked you.
"Thank you Bakugou", you replied
"Yeah whatever, don't mention it"  he said in a more calm tone this time.
You both walked back to where you guys left the others but they weren't there.
"Tch, do these fuckers ever stay in one spot?" He said in his usual agressive tone.
"Sigh I'm too tired to look for them, text them and lets just sit down for a bit" you replied to him.
"Don't tell me what to do" he replied
"Fine I will then" you said
"No I will" he replied
"Bro why are you always so difficult?" You asked him confused.
"Shut up already", he replied.
"sHuT uP aLrEaDy", you mocked him.
You went and sat down at a table and bakugou sat at the seat across from it. The table was a small table made for two people. You ate your ice cream and Bakugou just scrolled through his phone. When you were finished, you were looking at everyone who was passing by and basically the atmosphere around you, just then, you got a feeling as if someone was watching you, and when you were turning your head to look at Bakugou, his gaze immediately went back to his phone, which made you think that he was not looking at you and that you were probably just paranoid, but in reality, he was indeed looking at you.

After about 5 minutes the others came and met back up with you both.
The time was now 11:00 p.m.
"What should we do now?" Sero asked
"Well, y/n has to be home before 12, so my cousin will be here in about 10 minutes to pick us up.. so we got only 10 minutes, we should just I don't know.. chill?" Denki replied to Sero.
"Yeah I guess", Sero replied
You guys just spent the 10 minutes talking about random stuff and then Denki got a text that his cousin was outside.
"Okay guys she's here, we got to go", Denki said.
"Okay byeeee y/n", Mina said as she hugged you.
Sero and Kirishima also hugged you and told you goodbye as well.
Bakugou just stood there and you ruffled his hair and told him goodbye which in doing so, a faint blush appeared on his face but his expression was also angry.
"DON'T TOUCH ME!", he shouted.
"Sheesh daddy chill, until next time guys", you said as you waved and smiled and left with Denki.
Everyone waved back except Bakugou.
You arrived home at 11:55 p.m
'Phew, just in time', you thought as you walked inside.

You then went up to your room and changed into your pajamas and before you knew it, you fell asleep.

Hey guys!! Pt 2 is finished :)
Remember to stay safe and hydrated
Ily guys <3