A trip to recovery girl 🦋

Sunday

You got up and did your usual routine to get ready.
When finished, you headed to the living room.
Upon entering, you saw Mina, Tsuyu, Kirishima, Ochako, Sero, Midoriya, Todoroki and Yayarozou all seated on the ground with what looked like skin care products in a bundle on the floor and Mina applying a clay mask to Sero's face.
"Hey guys! Oh-"
"Hey y/n!", Mina greeted you.
"What're you guys up to?", you asked"
"Skincare, care to join us?", she replied empathizing on the word care.
"Okay sure", you replied and sat down next to Kirishima, Todoroki being across from you and Midoriya on the other side of you.
"How come the guys are doing skincare with you guys?", you asked.
"Skincare is definitely manly!", Kirishima said as he lifted one arm up and did a pose to flex his muscles.
"Ochako asked me and Midoriya to come", Todoroki replied.
"And well I do skincare all the time, I have a daily routine, so I said why not join them", Sero said.
"Oh well that sums it up, now let's get started! Who's first? Well other than Sero", you asked.
"You can apply a clay mask to Todoroki's face y/n", Ochako replied.
"On it", you responded.
You scooted up a little closer to Todoroki and picked up the clay mask that Mina told you to use and an applier to apply the wet clay onto his face.
You took a hair tie and tied the hair infront of his face back so that it wouldn't get any clay in it.
Then, you started to apply the wet clay to his face being careful not to go too close to his eyes.
"You know, you've got a really cute forehead Sho", you said as you focused and applied the clay to his forehead.
"Thanks, your forehead is quite permittable as well." He replied.
His reply made you chuckle.
Just then, Bakugo walked into the living room.
"You know, you have a weird way with words Shoto, but I like it!", you said as you applied the wet clay to his cheeks.
Bakugo looked over to where you guys were sitting and saw that you were applying the clay to Todoroki's face and how you were chuckling and the only emotions that was present in him was rage and jealousy.

He walked out of the room and went outside. You guys didn't even notice him because of where you were seated.
'I'm fucking tired of this feeling. Why do I keep feeling like this whenever I see her with him?!? Tch'. He thought.

...

After walking for 10 minutes Bakugo reached to a stop because he reached where he was going.
"Something is happening to me", he said as he barged open recovery girl's office door.
"Huh? What seems to be the problem boyo?", she questioned.
"Every time I'm around y/n l/n, I keep feeling wierd", he replied.
"The girl from Shekitsu? Ah, such a sweet young lady. Weird how boyo?"
"My face keeps heating up, my heart rate speeds up, I'm overwhelmed with this sudden rage when I see her with icy hot and she's stuck in my head no matter how hard I try to get her out. Her quirk is like a witch right? Maybe she hexed me so fix me old lady because if I continue to feel like this I think I'm going to go insane". He said, clearly stressed out.
She chuckled at his reply.
"HUH?! WHAT'S SO FUNNY OLD HAG?!", he said.
"She didn't hex you sonny, you've developed feelings for her", she replied.
"F-feelings? HA as if!", he replied.
"Believe what you want but that's the truth", she responded.
"Then the truth is wrong! I'd never be in love with her HAHA", he said as he left her office.
"What a strange young man, avoiding his feelings will only make it worse.", she said to herself.

'What if the old hag was right? What if I have developed feelings for y/n, nawww, I'd never catch feelings for someone, especially her of all people'
He thought to himself as he walked back to the dorms. But deep down he knew the truth.

...

You all were finished with your skincare routines so now, you were in your dorm room with Kamanari.
You both were on your bed and you layed side by side facing each other with your elbows propping up your heads.
"So, what's been bothering you lately?", he questioned.
"Nothing wassup? Why would you think something is bothering me?", you asked in response.
"Y/n I know you.", he replied.
"Okay and? I know you too", you responded.
"So I know something is bothering you.", he replied
"Nothing's bothering me", you said.
He looked at you and raised a brow and gave you a look that he usually gave you when he knew you were lying through your teeth.
You sighed.
"Okayyy fineeeee", you replied earning a smile in response from him.
"Spill", he said.
You layed on your back and looked at the ceiling and rested your hands on your stomach (I hope you guys know the relaxed laying position I'm talking about 😭)
"It's just that-
Lately, everytime I talk to Bakugo I mess up my words and he's always stuck in my head and I get really nervous around him, I stutter alot, my face heats up, thoughts of him runs on my mind and the more I'm around him it worsens, ugh I think I may be sick or something." You replied.
"You're not sick stupid you're falling for him", he replied and smiled at you.
His response made you sit up and look at him in shock.
"W-what? Psh you're kidding", you replied.
"Y/n, you and I both know-", you cut him off and dropped back down on your bed and covered your face with a pillow and said, "No no no no no I can't be falling for him, why him, why, I've only known the guy for what? Two months?", you said.
"Sometimes someone you know for two months can make you feel things someone you've known for two years didn't, so your point is? What is to be will be and what is for you is for you, no matter how short the time period may be." He replied.
"So what am I supposed to do?", you questioned.
"Well, you can start off by telling him how you feel", he replied.
"CONFESS?! are you insane, you know very well I'm too shy for that type of stuff Denki", you replied.
"You? Shy? Those words don't even go together", he said.
"Ugh this is different, I've never felt this way for someone before, this is new and I hate it", you replied and sighed and removed the pillow from on your face.
"Do you really?", he questioned.
"Not entirely but-", he cut you off
"Then go for it y/n what is there to lose?", he asked.
"What if he doesn't like me back? I'm scared of r e j e c t i o n", you replied.
"I doubt anyone will reject you to begin with, and if so, that's his loss and you live and you learn ya know? Life is a learning process."
"Thanks Denki, you know surprisingly you always give me immaculate advice for a total dumbass and I appreciate that.", you said.
"Hey! Thanks I guess", he said and rolled his eyes.
"Don't gimme that attitude thor 2.0", you said and sat up and threw your pillow at him.
"Hey I told u to stop calling me thor!", he replied and threw the pillow at you a little harder than intended causing you to fall off the bed.
"Hey y/n are you okay?!", he said in a concerned voice.
But before he could say anything again you pulled him onto the floor causing him to fall next to you.
"Gotcha", you replied
"Why you little- pfffft", he couldn't even finish his sentence because he started laughing and you did the same, the both of you were now laughing.
You both stopped and you said "I'm glad I met you".
"Likewise", he replied.
"Also, I may or may not have kissed him on the cheek and then teleported to my dorm room-", you said.
"Oop- moves I see moves", he said and smirked at you.
"Ahh it was just in the moment", you said as your face turned red and you covered it with both your hands.
"I mean it's a start so, pop off queen", he replied.
After you calmed yourself down you told him,
"I love you"
"I love you too kid", he replied
"Bro you're only some months older than me quit calling me kid", you replied
"Lemme think about it... no", he said and smiled at you.
You rolled your eyes in response

Phew finally, y/n and Bakugou are realizing their feelings, it's about time 🙄.
Also now I want- no no, I NEED a Denki in my life 😔🤚
Stay hydrated pretties ❤
With love~ Author
Also ilikeanimejustcuz the support is immaculate bestie I literally don't deserve it 😭🤚