01

The sky was clear as wine; splashed with white and gold. The air on the cusp of turning humid. Silently, Kiana lied on her back and stared as the clouds drifted away.

"Aomine-kun! You're late to practice. Come down right now."

Kiana's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she peaked over the ledge of the building roof to see who was talking.

"Aomine-kun! Aomi- Who are you?" exclaimed a stunning girl with light pink hair and matching eyes.

"Um I'd like to ask you the same thing. But i'm Kiana Le. Nice to meet you? I guess?" Shyly, Kiana rubbed the back of her head and crossed her legs staring down at the gorgeous girl before her.

"I'm Momoi Satsuki. Where's Aomine-kun? Why are you sleeping in his spot?" Kiana's brows furrowed once more. His spot?

"I don't know who this Aomine guy is but he definitely isn't here." Momoi opened her mouth to ask more questions but Kiana cut her off before she could say anything else.

"Anyways it was nice to meet you hope you find this Aomine guy." Lazily, Kiana lied on her back and waved a sloppy arm.

"But-" Loudly Kiana began fake snoring irking Momoi. Who does that girl think she is? Just wait until I tell Aomine.

Quietly, Momoi dragged her feet away in defeat pondering where Aomine could be if he wasn't sleeping ontop of the building.

___________________

Aomine murmured incoherent slurs under his breath as he slung a plastic bag filled with his favourite snacks and lewd magazines over his shoulder. He couldn't wait to flip through Mako Horiuchi's newest bikini pics; just the thought made him all giddy inside.

"What the hell!?" Aomine yelled upon climbing the ladders to his hideout to see a random girl sloppily sleeping in his spot. However, he soon calmed down upon hearing her soft breathing. She had long jet black hair that reached past her waist and a pretty cute face. Her eyebrows were slightly creased and her fingers were curled besides her squished cheek that was pressed against the floor.

Aomine froze. She's kinda cute. He couldn't resist the temptation to allow his eyes to devour her body; he felt extremely giddy when staring at her chest through her tight white blouse and her creamy thighs revealed by the bottom of her skirt being flipped ever so slightly. He was so focused that he hadn't realised that she now stood an inch away from his face; her mesmerising aqua-marine gems staring into his dark blue orbs.

"HOLY SHIT!" He jumped back in shock and almost lost his balance off the small ladder had Kiana not grabbed hold of his wrist.

"Do you need me or something? You're the second person interrupt my nap today. And i'm not too fond of being stared at by some creep as I sleep." Kiana deadpanned as she swiftly pulled him up and pouted. He brushed off his disheveled suit and fixed his crooked red tie. There was a moment of silence while he tidied himself up; Kiana took the opportunity to analyse who she was interrupted by. This time it was an extremely tall and tanned guy with striking dark blue hair and piercing dark blue orbs. He was good-looking; she couldn't deny that much. She tilted her head waiting for his response and crossed her legs- however she was unable to stop herself from staring at his open chest through his unbuttoned school blouse.

She snapped out of her staring when she heard his deep chuckle. "I thought you hated being stared at. Isn't this a bit hypocritical now?" The male chuckled once more as he placed his plastic bag besides him and plopped himself onto his back, his head resting under his hands. He stared at the cloudy sky before sneakily peaking at the cute girl besides him expecting her to be a frantic mess from his rash comment.

"Why are you looking at me like that!?" He exclaimed as her face was plastered with a sour expression. "You made me cringe." She fixed her hair slightly and smiled. "Kiana Le." She put out her hand for him to shake. He was taken aback by her gorgeous smile that showed off her pearly whites. Raising an eyebrow, he flashed his signature cocky smirk. "Aomine Daiki." He shook her hand.

He couldn't help but notice the calluses on her hands; it was rare for a girl who looked like her to have any roughness on her hands. And despite that, her hand felt perfectly fitting in his.

She then giggled catching him off guard. "What the hell are you laughing about?"

"I think your girlfriend was looking for you earlier. Momoi-san I think. She came here looking for you a couple hours ago. And she woke me up as well." Kiana sighed at the latter half of her sentences before whipping out her phone to check the time.

6:19. Damn, it's pretty late already.

"She's not my girlfriend. Why the hell are you sleeping in my spot anyways?" Aomine swung his arm, pointing an accusing finger at Kiana; the wind knocking over the contents of his grocery bag. She looked up from her phone weirdly at him before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"What are you laughing about now? Why are you always laughing?" Clearly agitated, Aomine's usual smirk no longer played on his lips.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask Mato-san." She picked up his lewd magazine and waved it infront of him before looking at the cover once more and bursting into another rolling fit of uncontrollable laughter.

"WHY YOU- GIVE ME THAT BACK." Aomine screeched in panic- his face turned completely red as he desperately snatched for his guilty pleasure only for Kiana to swipe it out of his way playfully.

She held the lewd cover to her chest as she rolled around hyperventilating unable to catch her breath. After play fighting for a couple of minutes, her giggle hitched in her throat as Aomine pinned both of her wrists down above her head using both of his hands. He climbed on top of her on his knees and released one of his hands to softly cup her cheeks. Her light blue orbs shook under the immense stare of his dark blues; his hues flashing several emotions as he slyly smirked.

"No more playing around. I think it's time you give me that back. Unless you want to keep going that is."