04

For the next 2 weeks, Kiana and Aomine became alot closer. They would hang out on the roof before she would persuade him to go to practice. And of course, he went every time she told him to. He wanted to be with her every chance he could. He was certain that he had feelings for her. But he could never tell what she was thinking. She was hard to read and it seemed that she was a 'go with the flow' kind of girl. She was always laughing and teasing him about being a pervert but he never knew what was really on her mind. He liked it when she played with him. But he didn't want to regret falling for her. Especially so soon. He still didn't know enough about her or if she felt the same way about him.

Aomine had offered to walk Kiana home again after she had watched his practice. It was getting dark and he used it as an excuse to walk her home and spend some alone time with her, as he did most days. After taking a small trip to the convenience store, Kiana bought both of them popsicles. Aomine couldn't help but smile at her when she tripped on a rock. He could barely contain his smile even more so when she dropped half of her popsicle on the floor and sulked in which he offered her his one that she took gladly and thanked him. Her smile always made him stiffen. It was contagious because before he knew it, Aomine had a toothy grin plastered across his usually serious and dull face.

Why was she making him feel this way? He never smiled. He hated it. It made him feel vulnerable. He cringed.

"We're here." Kiana announced snapping Aomine out of his thoughts.

Her home was small yet it looked comforting. It had a white exterior with cream borders and it appeared to only fit a couple rooms here or there. It was nice. He internally smiled being able to find out a little more about her. So this is where she lives. He chuckled. The house suited her very well.

"Are you going to come to training tomorrow as well? Unless you're busy napping in my spot again." He asked as she slipped off her leather shoes and aligned them outside her doorstep neatly.

"Sorry. I can't. I'm busy tomorrow." He felt a bit disappointed but understood that she wasn't going to be free everyday. After all she had her own life. "Busy with what?" Aomine inquired curiously. "That's a secret." She stuck out her tongue before sneaking behind the door.

"See you next time." She flashed a cheeky smirk before closing the front door.

He groaned. Why does she always hide stuff from him like this? When even will be 'next time'? She was such a mystery. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he made his own way home.

The following day was a long one for Aomine. He didn't bother to attend practice if Kiana wasn't going to watch. He couldn't deny that he would only go to training with the sole purpose of showing off to her. He sighed as he groggily dragged himself home. He was exhausted after spending the entire day avoiding Moimoi and her questions about Kiana and him. He didn't know the answers himself and he was in no mood to listen to Moimoi's endless squealing about how cute they were and how they'd have 'pretty babies'.

Aomine stopped in his tracks upon arriving at his house. His breath hitched and his palms became coated with sweat.

There she was. The girl who had been on his mind all day. The girl that he's been longing to see. She was right in front of him. But, she wasn't alone. She was with him.

Shōgo Haizaki. What is she doing with a guy like him?

Aomine's blood immediately boiled and it took all of his might to not become enraged and lunge himself at the grey-haired male's neck. Instead, he watched intensely, attempting to refute the red lenses over his vision.