10

Aomine couldn't get the words Kise said out of his head. "She said she was your's." He had been texting and calling Kise trying to get him to answer his question but all Kise did was leave him on seen.

"Kise that fucking bastard." Aomine grumbled under his breath knowing the blonde was ignoring him on purpose to piss him off. Annoyed, he decided to text Kiana instead.

Horn Dog: Do you miss me?

Princess: Do I have blue hair?

Horn Dog: No?

Princess: Then there's your answer.

Kiana giggled at her phone knowing Aomine would be irritated. He was right though, just when she caught herself wondering what he was doing he texts her. She really did miss him. But she'd never admit that to him.

Horn Dog: Wow you're just soooo funny. I know you hug your pillow every night thinking about me.

Princess: Isn't that what you do every night? Your mum told me you like to spoon your pillows and kiss them.

Kiana giggled before remembering an important detail.

Princess: Oh yeah, weren't you the little spoon last time?

Aomine chucked his phone onto his bed in embarrassment. Why is she remembering that now? And why did he enjoy being cuddled by her so much?

Princess: To think a little pervert like you would be such a baby.

He groaned, she was not holding back at all and he could just imagine her cackle on the other side of her phone.

Horn Dog: That was one time! Next time I get to be big spoon!

Next time?

Princess: Jeez I've never heard someone get so defensive about being little spoon. Calm down bro I think it's cute.

Horn Dog: Don't call me your bro

This girl was torturing him but he couldn't help but want to cuddle with her once more. He laid his back on the bed and rubbed his hand on the sheets besides him. He missed her being besides him in his room and would die to have her here with him right now.

He jumped slightly as his phone rung and he picked it up expectantly, "Hey by the way I ran into your mum earlier and she invited me over for dinner."

"WHAT?" Aomine yelled and jumped out of bed. She ended the call and he heard the doorbell ring.

Aomine ran down the stairs and when he arrived he watched Kiana bow and converse with his mother. He always wanted to be with a girl who got along well with his mum. And he watched that girl turn to look at him and wave. "Funny seeing you here?" She smiled.

He felt his heart melt a bit. He hadn't seen her in almost a week because she had been studying during breaks or hanging with her friends.

Kiana was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of grey shorts to fit. But she suited everything she wore.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming over?" He asked as he gave her a hug. His mum peeped at the pair through the corner of her eye and when they split she hastily pretend to look at some packet. She was going to interrogate to him about Kiana, but that was a chat for another time.

"I didn't want to give you a chance to hide your weird things." She laughed and sprinted past him trying to get to his room.

"Hey!" He yelled chasing after her which made her giggle and run up the stairs faster. She flung open the door remembering the familiar room behind it.