08

"So what made you want to do this?" Aomine laughed and pushed Kiana's forehead, making her stumble back slightly.

Her hair was in a high pony with small strands framing the sides of her face. She was in a Chicago Bull's D Rose #1 jersey and she coupled it with tight booty shorts. Aomine admired how hot she looked, especially with her hair up which was rare since she always had her hair down. He would have liked it if she was wearing one of his jerseys but he couldn't deny that she could pull off any basketball jersey. He always pictured his dream girl wearing a basketball jersey.

Yup, you guessed it. Kiana was going to play basketball for the first time. "Moimoi took a look at my stats and said my skill level is suited to it apparently. So I thought why not?" Moimoi purposely left out how it would be a chance for Kiana and Aomine to spend more time together in a different setting than at school or training.

"I bet you're gonna suck." Aomine was wearing a simple white tanktop and black basketball shorts, nothing too fancy. Aomine and Kiana were on an empty outside court in the blazing heat for god who knows why. "Here. Go take a shot." Aomine tossed Kiana the ball which she caught with ease. And as instructed, Kiana attempted to take a shot; one that made Aomine cringe uncontrollably.

"WHY ARE YOU CHEST PASSING THE BALL? I said take a SHOT not a PASS." Aomine erupted upon watching the ball bounce off the backboard and sloppily fall through the hoop. "But it went in." Kiana fiend hurt and fake tears as Aomine's anger vein disappeared. "That was probably one of the worst shots i've ever seen." Aomine facepalmed as Kiana put both hands on her hips before pointing an accusing finger. "You're one to talk. You shoot like a weirdo. No, more like a maniac. Like an animal or-."

"Okay I get it. I shoot a bit weird or whatever. That's just my style. That's what makes me unstoppable. You just suck." Aomine cut off Kiana as she pouted, "whatever."

He picked up the ball, holding it up with his left hand as he stood next to Kiana. "Here, watch and learn." Aomine swished the ball effortlessly into the hoop as Kiana watched him closely, specifically at his perfect form. "Boringgg. I was hoping you'd teach me how to shoot backwards or with my eyes closed or something." Aomine shook his head and laughed before being impressed by how Kiana perfectly mimicked his previous shot.

"Hey not bad. Why don't you try and do that but for a 3 pointer now? You can add a jump to it as well." His eyes widened upon watching her comfortable 3 pointer.

"You sure it's your first time playing?" Aomine watched Kiana closely. "Not too bad for a beginner if I do say so myself." Kiana beamed.

Aomine took a long stare at her body as her back faced him; she really did have a beautiful figure. Her hips swayed slightly as she leaned over to pick up the ball. Although her jersey was oversized and covered her booty shorts, when she leaned over Aomine got a good glance at her ass. And he was not complaining.

He tugged at his tanktop which was stuck to his chest due to his sweat. It really was hot. And he groaned when he realised he had just downed the last of the water they packed. "Argh I'm gonna go fill up our bottles i'll be back." Kiana nodded as Aomine grumbled under his breath about how much he hated the heat.

Kiana continued to shoot until a problem had occurred. Yes, she did it. She had gotten the ball stuck between the hoop and backboard and had no chance of getting it down. She internally facepalmed at how bad her luck was. It was then she came up with a brilliant idea. She hastily took off her right shoe and launched it as hard as she could at the ball in hopes of popping it out. Her jaw dropped in disappointment as it barely even tapped the ball. But determined, she tried several more times in hope that the ball would come down.

"Aomine's gonna kill me when he sees his ball up there oh my god." Kiana muttered under her breath and inhaled deeply before closing her eyes and belting her shoe once again at full force.

Her eyes quickly opened when she heard a very loud "Ow! What the fuck was that for?" Yup. She had done it. She had chucked her shoe right smack-bang in the middle Aomine's face.

"Oh shit." Kiana backed away nervously. Aomine had jumped up to retrieve the ball only to drop it immediately when a flying shoe hit his nose making him land ungracefully on the ground. "It was an accident I promise." Kiana reassured frantically as Aomine's dark blue aura grew and radiated off of him as he slowly walked closer to Kiana, step by step, not once breaking his murderous stare.

"I can explain." Kiana smiled sheepishly as she stepped back faster and faster. She let out a small "ooft" as her back now hit the basketball pole on the other side of the court. Aomine leaned over her small figure inching dangerously close to her as she shielded her hands infront of her. She could see up close his teary eyes and red nose. "What the fuck do you think you're doing chucking a shoe right at my fucking face?" Aomine whispered in Kiana's ear and she squirmed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Don't kill me." She pleaded as she felt his breath fan the side of her face and the heat radiate off of his sweaty body.

And then she felt it again. A chomp on her ear. The feeling shocked her as he backed away from the raven-haired girl and laughed softly. "I'm joking geez don't look so scared. But damn that fucking hurt." Aomine announced as Kiana pushed herself off of the pole.

"Do you have a thing for biting ears?" Kiana asked, he was a weird one that's for sure. "Not really. But I couldn't really punish you the way I would have liked to." Aomine yawned as he picked up the ball.

"What did you want to do?" Kiana tilted her head as she watched his figure from behind. WTF is his ass bigger than mine?

"You don't want to know. Trust me." He wink and Kiana flushed knowing that his cocky smirk meant he was thinking of something lewd.

"Stop being such a pervert." Kiana joked as she snuck up behind him and shoved him playfully.

"Okay well stop chucking shoes at my face and we have a deal." Aomine suggested.

"Hmm tough choice. Do I agree or should I-"

"Oh shut up." Aomine turned around and snuck behind her, putting her in a playful chokehold and ruffling her hair as payback.

"You're choking me." Kiana repeatedly tapped his muscular forearms, pretending to 'tap out' like in wrestling.

"Oh baby, that's not choking. I'll show you how choking really is if you want." Aomine winked again and plastered his obnoxiously cocky smirk across his peach lips.

"Did you just call me baby?" Kiana giggled.

Aomine hadn't even realised what had slipped out of his mouth while he was trying to be a flirty pervert. After being called out for his embarrassing slip up, he quickly let her go amd walked away to the drink bottles to try and hide his flush.

I want to be able to call her that one day.