Chapter 2

(Your Pov)
I followed Paca to the forest leading both of us to a classroom.It was old but nice.I sat down at the back of the room."Welcome to another school year!"Paca said."For the people who forgot my name I am Paca"He added."Please introduce yourselves happily and tell us your game genre happily!"He said."Hai!"a boy with brown;white streak hair and blue eyes standed up."I'm Akatsuki Iride,my game genre are escape games,I also like paw beans and more!"He said joyfully.A girl with pink hair standed up and smacked him in the head."Idiot! You're too happy!"She yelled at him."B-but sensei said to be joyful..."He said while caressing his head.'Did she really hitted him that hard?'I thought to myself."Next!".Yelled Paca.Then a girl with short brown hair and brown eyes standed up."U-um...I'm Inaba Himiko..."I play farming simulations and animal simulations.."She said shyly."Ah yes Inaba Himiko,You know I'm quite a fan of you,Will you please say"I love Mr.Paca~" in my ear pretty please?"Paca said which made Himiko scared.Then suddenly a pipe went towards Paca but he dodged it quickly."Kudou-sama it is not your turn yet..."He said."I don't care!Stop being a pervert will ya?! And what do you want from us?!"He yelled.Paca sighed at this."This is Kudou Anya his game genre are Action games and Fighting games".Paca said."Next, Please!"Paca added.Up next was a girl with white long hair and green eyes."I'm Roromori Yuzu, Puzzle Games and Mazes are my thing"Roromori Yuzu and Akatsuki started to chat then the girl with pink hair interrupted."Sarayashiki Karin I play horror games,any complaints?"She said cooly."Ah Sarayashiki-sama is so cool,just as expected from he--"He was cutted of by her."Shut up if you don't want me to turn you into a leathered jacket"She said."Next!".Then a boy with dirty blonde hair and violet eyes spoke up."Oshigiri Zakuro,I do alot of stealth".He said."Alright time to get serious what do you want from us?"He questioned.

"Fwei~~~"
"Fweh?"
"Fweiii~~~~"

"You seriously won't talk"He said and sighed.Next was a boy with Black hair and red eyes."Onigasaki Kaikou,I play Japanese style games and Sengoku".He said."Alright next we have Aikawa-sama"Paca said."Aikawa-sama?"He said."Aikawa-sama!!"He yelled before sighing."Guess we have no choice.."Paca mumbled."He is Aikawa Makino.With his perfect charms he can make anyone fall for him easily.He mostly plays dating simulations and it's quite rare if he speaks more than two words!"Paca said."And now we have Kaguya-sama!"Paca exclaimed."Kaguya-sama?"He said.I didn't respond."Great,now we have two silent assholes"Said Kudou.'Rude'.I said in my head."Oh right,I forgot sorry Kaguya-sama"Paca apologized.I respond with a nod."She is Kaguya (Name).Her game genres are Musical simulations.She's a popular streamer that goes by the name 'Unknown Streamer'.I also forgot to mention that she is mute that's why she always puts subtitles in her videos.Now Kudou-sama i suppose you have something to say to Kaguya-sama?"Said paca.Kudou mumbled something and turned around to face me."Sorry Kaguya-san"Kudou said.I responded with a little smile."Alrighty then,Let's move on to the Next Stage!,'Kokkuri-san' will be the next Game!"He said."For the people who won't participate please follow me to the the theatre".Added Paca.The people who we're going to participate are Sarayashiki,Akatsuki,Oshigiri and Kudou.I went outside of the room and saw that Aikawa was waiting for someone.He turned around to face me and I cocked my head to the side.After a few minutes of staring he left.I didn't follow him and i was left there dumbfounded.'What just happened?'.I thought.Then he stop walking and turned to face me again."You coming?".He asked.'Oh...so he was waiting for me,That's nice.'I said in my head.I nodded and went after him.We started to walk to the theatre together.There was an awkward silence between us and i wanted to break it but I don't want to...'God...how awkward...'I said I my head.

______________________________________
Timeskip~~~
Location:Genome Tower (Cafeteria)
We we're eating lunch at the Cafeteria in a tower.Aikawa was next to me sleeping on my shoulder.While i was reading a book.Then Roromori came up to us."Oh~~(Nickname),Makimaki!You guys are close already?How wonderful~~"She cooed.I looked up to her and put a finger in my mouth.She got the message and did a gun pose with clicking sounds before leaving.I looked to my side to see Aikawa awake.He got up and patted my head before leaving.'Cute...'I said in my head and flipped a page on my book and started reading again.