Chapter 6

(Your Pov)

We we're in a room talking shit about Genji.Murasaki also made us muffins.The muffin that i made was put in a plastic bag."I'll give him the muffin later.."I said in my head.Murasaki told me to come closer to her and i obeyed."Nee-chan here!"she exclaimed.She gave me a necklace designed as a panda.I smiled and bowed to her saying thank you.I putted on the necklace and it was beautiful (Just like you guys❤️).Bubbles started to show."I guess it's my time to go now..."Murasaki said."Mama,Papa,Nee-chan...Please hug me one more time before i go"She said.I hugged her tightly not letting go.Then all of us we're teleported in a forest next to the tower.I stand up gripping the necklace that she gave me.I started to run towards the tower leaving the others."Is she alright?"Asked Karin."I don't think so..."Replied Akatsuki."Chotto Matte (Name)!!"Yelled Himiko while running to catch up with me.The others we're left dumbfounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran towards my room but i tripped.Himiko caught up to me and crouched down."(Name)-chan!"She exclaimed.I sniffled before turning to face her."H-himiko-chan..."I stuttered.Himiko comforted me while i cried in her chest.She rubbed circles in back comforting me with her words saying that everything will be alright.

Flashback~~~~~

"Nee-chan!"exclaimed my little sister Rino.I turned to her and crouched down at her level and patted her head."Hello Rino"I said."Nee-chan let's go to the park!"She said.I laughed at this."Sure let's go!"I replied.

At the park~~~~~~

I watched my sister on a bench while she was playing with the other kids.While she was playing she tripped.I stand up and ran to her but she was picked up a little girl.She had black hair and green eyes.I smiled at them then i heard screaming and gunshots.My eyes went wide.I saw criminals.I went to the two kids and carried them away and ran away from the killers.Rino questioned me if everything is alright.I didn't respond.I kept running and running till we got shot.

I woke up in hospital bed and sitted up remembering what happened.I heard the door opened and saw a doctor walking towards me."I see that you're awake"The doctor said."How are you feeling?"He added."Fine but...Are the two kids fine?"I asked."Im sorry but how do they look like?"He asked."Well...One girl had blond hair and black eyes while the other has black hair and green eyes "I responded.The doctor was silent then spoke up."Im sorry but they didn't survive...".