Chapter 9

(Makino Pov)
She talks and she never told me.Does she not trust me?Or maybe she just doesn't want anyone to know.I wonder if anyone knows that she can talk Or am I the only one who knows.Should I tell the others?No I can't tell them she'll be uspset if I did.

Timeskip~~~
Location Genome Tower (Cafeteria)

(Your Pov)
We we're all in the cafeteria because Oshigiri and Onigasaki wanted to tell us something."So what was the thing that you guys wanted to talk about?"Akatsuki said."Well....when you guys were in the third stage-"They we're suddenly cutted of by a plant that burst out in the wall."This is Stage Level S,This is a punishment for the two for breaking the rules.For the people who got involved I'm very sorry,Let the game begin" "Everyone run!"Yelled Karin.While we we're running Kudou was grabbed by the plant."Anya-kun!" "Holy shit!".Onigasaki took out his katana and slashed it's stem."Oi you almost cutted my hair!!"Yelled Anya."It will grow back if you lick it" "MY TOUNGE CAN'T GO ALL THE WAY BACK THERE!! I'M NOT A FUCKING CHAMELEON!!!"He yelled."So noisy..."A voice said beside me.I already knew who it belonged to it was Aikawa.I look up to him and he looked at me as well.He patted my head then looked back at the arguing idiots.'I hope he didn't told anyone..'Another one came and went for me I quickly dodge it and Yuzu yelled something at us"Everyone let's meet at the Food storage!!"She said while we all nodded.I went to the food storage with Himiko and Yuzu.Once we we're there we started Akatsuki arrived and was carrying a fainted Anya.He placed him on the floor gently."Seems like he hasn't slept in days..."Said Yuzu while placing apples on his head."He won't wake in a while"She added.I was sitting next to Himiko while Aikawa was sleeping on my shoulder Yuzu looked at us and smirked while giggling quietly.'What's wrong with Yuzu?'I thought."Kai I have to go get something from my room mind being my bodyguard??" "Yeah sure" "Oh I forgot.Zakkun,Akki I have a request for the both of you"She said.Then the four of them left the room.I looked at Himiko and she was making food she gave me a piece and I thanked her."(Name)-chan I think you should talk now since nobody's here...well except for those two but I'm sure they are in deep sleep!"She said."Actually Himiko...There's something I want to tell you.."I started."What is it??" "Well...Aikawa-kun found out that I can talk" "How?".I started to explain on how he found out,I also told her what happened when he kissed me.Then Aikawa woke up and stared at the both of us."(Name)..."He started."Am I the only who knows that you can talk?"He whispered to me so Himiko can't here him."No actually..Himiko already knows...I told her when we we're all in the 3rd game..." "I see..." "Please don't let anyone know this..." "Only you, Himiko,and Paca can only know"I said and he nodded.Then out of nowhere Kudou heard us."You can talk?"He said and I got startled.I look at his direction with wide eyes."I won't tell anyone..."He said.I sighed in relief."Thank you Kudou-san"I thanked him."Just Anya..."He mumbled."Huh?"I said."I said call me me Anya idiot!"He yelled a little."You want me to call you by your first name?"I asked."Y-yeah I mean...we're friends now..."he mumbled the last part."What?" "I said that we're friends now!!Now stop being so difficult!!"He yelled.That made me smile while Aikawa frowned which we didn't notice.Himiko made coffee for Anya then the 4 burst in the door."Anya-kun you're awake!!!"Akatsuki yelled."I was so worried for you!"He said."It's no biggie my body is just like this...My family came in a genre like this..If I can't sleep I don't...If my body reaches it's limit then I sleep..."He said."Is that why you're always so angry?" "Yeah!" "And is that why you have eyebags in your eyes?" "Yep!" "Isn't it that you're true nature?"Zakuro butted in."Weren't you listening?!!"He yelled.I sweat dropped at this.

A/N!!
Hi Hiruki here!I just have something's to tell you and I don't know if it will be juicy

For some of the chapters Aikawa will be out of character becauseeee....

Long

Pause....

Very

Long

Pause....

Because there will be a little 🍋 :)))
Don't worry,I won't worry innocence (that was definitely a lie...)