Chapter 7~ Quidditch

*

"Are you going to the quidditch tryouts today?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Are you going to the quidditch tryouts today?"

The sound of glass smashing on the floor was the answer, "Shit!shit, oh bugger!" Lilith exclaimed while she hurriedly picked up the smashed ink pot from the common room floor.

"Is that a no?" Pansy teased, it was a change from the dull demeanour she'd had since she returned from her first care of magical creatures lesson.

Apparently Draco Malfoy, Pansy's 'forever and only love' (she'd claimed on the first night of first year) had been "Viciously attacked in an act of cold-blooded murder by a monstrous beast who's only intention was to kill every one of them." (To which Lilith responded that she was glad she was in Arithmancy with the Ravenclaws).

"You know I can't," she said, huffing when she realised that all of the red ink from the pot had splattered all over the stone of the common room floor. "I'm a girl, Flint wouldn't let me."

"Didn't you hear?" Pansy asked, rather excitably considering she preferred beauty over bludgers, "Apparently McGonagall told Snape last night that Flint can't captain the team until his grades get better, Tracy said he got all Trolls in his NEWTS- she said her brother told her he has to retake them this year."

"So who's the new captain then?" Lilith asked, she was trying to hide her excitement, resulting with a bend appearing in her expensive peacock feather quill that Mrs Parkinson had bought her last christmas.

"Cassius Warrington, he's a sixth year, he says he's trying the whole team out. Meaning ," Said Pansy, placing her arm over the back of the sofa, "Every position will be open to you."

She grinned, "Wicked."

*

Lilith had always been interested in quidditch, ever since she stepped into the great, bustling streets of Diagon Alley during the August of ninety one.

She'd been overwhelmed with excitement when Professor McGonagall had turned up at the home and told her who she was. Who she really was.

Professor McGonagall had accompanied her to Diagon Alley, not for long as she had to go to Gringotts bank for some 'confidential business' after she had told Lilith to meet her outside of Florian Fortescue's ice cream parlour. However Lilith didn't listen, McGonagall had found her wandering quality quidditch supplies after finding the outside of the parlour vacant of a small, skinny child.

Lilith was found at the book section of the shop, reaching out for the copy of 'beaters, bats and bludgers; the complete guide for the apprentice sportsman' before feeling the harsh grip of Minerva McGonagall's hand around her upper arm. She had flinched, of course, eleven year old Lilith had expected nothing less; she knew she should have listened to the professor, but she couldn't help herself! She grimaced, waiting for the impact of a hand on her body.

Her Destiny || Sirius Black's Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें