Chapter 3- Night of Calamity

"M-Mina... I don't know if this is helping me calm down," Momo sighed out, feeling a warmth build up in her body.

"I've always wanted to try this with someone, it's said to feel good after a while," Mina said, applying more pressure.

"Ouch ouch ouch, okay, I get it, Mina," Momo quickly exclaimed, getting up. She rubbed her back, sitting next to Mina against the tree.

"Not very fond of massages?"

"Not very fond at all..."

Mina chuckled, leaning against Momo. "Maybe I need some practice. That was my first time doing it to someone else."

"Maybe so, Princess."

The two girls looked up at the starry night, taking in the time they spend together.

"This might be a bad time to say but... I wonder how long this is going to last," Momo questioned, feeling queasy after expressing her thoughts.

"I wonder too, Momo. Hopefully forever," Mina chuckled out.

"Hopefully forever," Momo repeated. She felt Mina squeeze her hand, the warmth within her intensifying.

They stayed that way for a long while, taking in each other's presence.

"Mina... I think I might be ready for the... thing," Momo shakily said.

"The thing?" Mina questioned, knowing full well what Momo meant.

"Ah... T-The thing!"

Mina felt her heart skip a beat. "How you can be so adorable is devastating..."

"Mina..."

"Alright, alright," Mina laughed, loving the results of her teasing.

Mina moved herself closer to Momo, taking in the latter's features. Before touching their lips together, Mina moved her hands up to Momo's cheek, softly caressing it. She felt Momo's breathing hitch, the warm sensation inside of her growing. Every time their lips grazed, Momo tensed up under Mina's fingertips.

"Breathe..." Mina whispered, awaiting for Momo to comply.

Their desire grew as they kept one another waiting.

Before Momo could process the start, Mina pushed her lips against Momo's. The butterflies in her stomach prior to the princess's teasing intensified. Her heart pounded fast, her body becoming even hotter.

When Mina pulled back, she took in Momo's physique again. "How was it...?"

"It felt... amazing."

Mina sighed out, trying to calm her heart down. Touching her lips with her fingertips, she already thought about how good the kiss felt. Even with Momo's rough lips, the certain sensation was still there.

"Can I try to kiss you, Mina...?" Momo asked quietly.

Mina nodded her head, closing her eyes. She felt Momo's hands softly touch her shoulder, then felt one of them slide up to her cheek. Their lips came into contact, that funny, sensational feeling in her stomach again. She couldn't tell if the resonating heat was coming from her or Momo. But she didn't care, her mind was filled with the vision of her secret lover.

Momo breathed out a shaky breath, taking in the moment that just happened. "I'm feeling really dizzy right now..."

"Me too... maybe this was too... stimulating."

The two girls leaned back on the tree, their hearts beating out of their chests.

"Maybe it's time I tell you my story, princess," Momo whispered.