Chapter 2

~Chantel and Nancy~ (they are so cute I need a ship name for them)

D A W N

I'm currently pissed off this man here just came up to me with his homophobic ass and start calling me names just because me and my best friend were talk about guys . People are just watching everything play out before a staff member called the police because he didn't want to go.

---- 25 minutes later

"Ugh I can't wait to finish college" I'm 22 I'm finishing college a year early because of my grades I'm pretty smart if I do say so myself. I brush a stray strand if hair get on my face so I brush it off while moving a hand through my blonde hair. I need serious coffee I feel like I'm about to fall asleep on the sidewalk. My computer in my hands that Chantel and Nancy bought for me on my 21 birthday, I still couldn't believe they got it for me I cried that they. I hadn't gotten a present since forever and she got me one like she knew me my whole life.

I smile at the memory and finally see the cafe that I usually got to 'Cafe Dairies' they call it that because they have a little book store inside I usually go here or my work to come and read. As I walk in I pick my usual desk and smile at someone I know there, Naomi I usually hang out with her everyday but this week isn't it at all.

I order coffee with cream and sugar of course and some strawberry flavored muffin. I set my things down and pull out my laptop as Naomi comes sit in front of me as she flashed a smug smile "The fuck are u smiling about" I look at her with a confused smile on my face.

"Oh hush so did you give him a call" she says looking excited "who?" I look at her even nire confused "Idiot the guy from the strip club" looking annoyed "What strip club? When did we got to a strip club?" She looked stunned at how genuinely confused I am.

"You don't remember. Last Saturday we went to get a drink at the strip club because you wanted to see guys strip. So we did and you got drunk you drank like.... 16 shot like i've never seen someone so drunk" she couldn't hold in her laughter and bursted out laughing "Continue" I say turning red and getting inpatient.

"OK..OK you got drunk and started dancing. There was this bug stage where people try to poll dance or try to dance."

~Short Flashback~

"Naomi....lets *hic* dance" Dawm slurrs out "Are you sure? Can you even stand" Naomi says trying to hold down her best friend " Hell Yea" Naomi gives in as she watches her best friend drag himself to middle of the stage and grab the poll seductively as someone whistle from the crowd as Dawn start to walk around the poll sway his hips and going down as he sexily gets up moving his hand from his leg all the way to his her as he sassily sway's his hip earning cat whistle from the crowd as the music gets sensual he reaches out for a guy in crowd and pulls him on stage as he grinds himself  on the guys as he turns around a grazes his crotch area before almost kissing the guy and guy leans foward with lust in his eyes as Dawn pulls backward and wink at the guy before walking off the stage as the crowd starts clapping and laughing. "Holy shit Dawn where did you learns that" Dawn shrugs as a guy walks up to him "Hey sexy" they guys looks over Dawn's body and then focus on his eyes "Hey hot stuff" Dawn says pulling the guy closer before pulling him into a heated kiss as they're tongue tangles together in their mouths as the other guy squeeze his ass. Dawn let's out a moan before pulling away as the guy slips his number into Dawn's back pocket of his skinny jeans.

End of Flashback

Holy Shit. I curse in my mind as I recall the memory "Whatever" as I look over there is a man in his late 40s staring at me with a deep scowl on his face as he whispered something I hear 'Fag' I sip a bit of my coffee "Sir, do you something you have to say?".

He shot up from his "I don't why they let people like you inside here"  I roll my eyes as I sit up and stare that him "What exactly is 'people like me'?" he looks annoyed "Faggots" he says the full word like it's normal I scoff "That word is so overrated find something new its 2021 that word doesn't effect me in any form of way or matter and your homophobic ass should get that through your head. So why don't you just sit down, like normal a human being and enjoy good coffee"

He comes infront of me and slam my laptop close so hard it might break that's when I loose it "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" as we start shouting at each other then store manager looked at me with and apologetic look before trying to get the guy to get out "Sir, we would like you to kindly exit the store you are disrupting the café" he start screaming at the manager about how I shouldn't be gay.

A staff member called the police as they come and drag the guy out as he kept trying to get out of the his grip and straight up stuck a middle finger at him and he get more furious. Childish I know but its my satisfaction as quickly check on my laptop to see it slightly scratched as I boil. "Damn Bastard" .

After clearing up I say my goodbyes as they apologize for everything I tell them its OK as I walk out in street it's about 4:30 so I just go home.

As I reach the hous I hug Karla "Hey girl" I saying scratching through her soft fur as i pick her up and walk to my home and set her on my before putting my stuff away and having a shower with Karla. It may be weird to stop people to have a bath with your dog but im fine with it.

After we finish bathing we were out like a light bulb as snuggle into my pillow as drift into a dream or even a nightmare.

Sorry if this chapter is rushed but I promise the next chapter is going to be really interesting he finally finds people his been looking for can you guess who?

Any random comments

What's your zodiac sign?