Chapter 8

Kai's house on top

So im going to be switching POV's in this. I'll write theie names in bold so you won't get confused

L U C A

Kai soon comes out from wherever he was "Oh hey" he says looking surprised we where there. Holy crap, he looked so hot. He had black shirt on and two buttons where opened. He wore a black dress pant that has a darker shade of black with a belt to top it off. His normally styled hair was let out in a curly, but sexy mess.

The best part of all this is that my soulmate had fashion, I'm so glad to be honest. Oren wore a blue button up shirt and a acid dyed jeans. He wore a thin and circular pair of glasses that made him look sexy. His hair was flipped to one side. He looked so fuckable only to us though.

"Yea, we were all bored so we decided to crash your house" I say jumping on top of  Dawn. He let out a strangled gasp, I think I heard a bone crack. I quickly got up "Oops" I say with an expression like I just got caught with my hands in a Cookie Jar.

"Are you ok?..." I'm actually worried, he iexcitedly,stomach with his face hidden, I move closer until I'm arms reach and I'm suddenly hit in the face.  "Ah!?" I say with surprise, blinking a few times. Before realizing Dawn had hit me with a pillow.

"Why would you do that?" I say with a pout and rubbing my nose. "I should be asking that, I'm literally the smallest one here and you decide its a good idea to jump on me, not once, but TWICE!! And come here again I'll hit one harder" Everyome started laughing even the both of us.

O R E N

"Let's watch a movie" I suggest after we all had our laugh and everyone agree. "So what are we watching" Kai asks as we follow him Ind the movie room. It was filled with lots of pillows, like those larger ones and about 3 rows of cinema chairs and a hugs couch. There a huge cinema TV, like huge.

"Hmm.... Oh oh how about Ratatouille" . Dawn says excitedly, after that Kai sets it and puts on Ratatouille. Dawn and Luca wanted to build a secret fort so they could talk about thing?.... I don't know. Luca acts like a bottom, but we all know he easily tops me and Dawn, but definitely not Kai. Ok, my mind wandered off for a second there.

While we were watching the movie I was cuddled into Kai. He was behind me, I sat in between his thighs and he had his arms around my waist. I was flushed a bit at first, but I relaxed a bit later on. I'm pretty sure Luca and Dawn were too.

___________

We finished the movie and got up and stretched. "That was awesome" Luca says in awe and Dawn agreed and the he gasp. "What, what's wrong?" Kai said out of worry.

"Oh no, nothing. Excpet I just the best idea" Dawn says like it was the climax of a movie "And what it is about?" Luca asks impatient to know.

"Let's make Ratatouille" he says with a huge smiles and Luca immediately agrees.

"Oh my gosh, I've never has Ratatouille before" Lucas says as he practically drools. They suddenly snap their gazes to me like I was a deer caught in a headlight. "W-what" I stutter out looking at both of them.

"You're gonna make it, right?" Dawn says with a smirk and so Luca. Kai wasn't helping he was busy laughing "Oh um I uh no".

"No!!??, you're gonna make it" I'm scared. "O-ok" they cheer and smile in victory. "Were gonna Ratatouille" they started dancing and singing around. They was so adorable.

Kai goes to Dawn and scoops him up and he let's out a yelp. "OK, stop dancing around, you're gonna trip" Kai warns, but Luca ans Dawn "No, I'm not" Dawn defended"