Chapter 6

So I forgot what I updated yesterday this or my other story, if its this then extra update

D A W N

Everything felt so warm and soft, I Jud wanna stay here forever. Wait, hold the fuck up, where was I?. I shot up from the bed everything looks so..........rich, yup definitely not my house. Flashed for yesterday go through my eyes.

Holy crap, did they kidnap me? To be honest I have no problem with that, but what about Karla?. I cautiously get out of my bed, looking around. The room was huge, like it was the size of my whole house. There were 4 door in the room one was doubled doored, the rest was just a door.

I open one of the doors, it looked like the bathroom, yea only things was that it was bigger that my living room.
I walk in and my eyes widen at what I saw.

What the hell happened to my eyes, why are they different colors. I go closer to the mirror and open my eyes more examining it. Ok, let's breath its probably just my imagination. I closed my eyes and counted to 5.

I open them again, there were still different one was my normals jade eyes and my other..... My other eyes was an amber color totally different from my other one. It looked really pretty and all, but why the heck did it change.

I hear someone enter my room, the bathroom was the opposite side of the entrance so ths person that came it instantly saw me. They looked stunned before placing the tray that was in their hand on the table in the room. "Um... Hi" She had a nice smile. She was a inch or two shorter than my 5'10 self. So about 5'9 or 5'8, she was in about her late 40s or so.

"Hello, good to see you're doing better. Master brought you home yesterday and you looked quite tired. I'm sure you're hungry so I brought you some breakfast" she gestured to the tray she brought.

"Oh... Thank you" I smile, before it drops and I blink a few times "Master?" I asked with a questioning tone. She looked at me with a sweet expression, I have a soft spot for a lot of things and sweet old grandma's was one of them.

"Yes, he and the rest of your soulmates are having breakfast downstairs, he asked me to check up on you every 3 hours to make sure you're alright. The doctor said you'd wake up in the morning" She said to me and I nod ans take a seat on one of the couches.

I sit and stare at the room again "I'll leave you to eat, I'll bring you your  clothes in 10 minutes" after that she just left, leaving me to eat. It was an was a an English breakfast. Two Sunny sided up eggs. Two pieces of toast. pieces of bacon, beans and tomatos. Lemme tell you this was the best breakfast I had my whole life, when I say my whole life I mean my 'whole' life.

I had a cup of juice, so I drank it. Probably shouldn't trust so easily, but food is priority. As she promised she brought clothes for me. I didn't really liked that she was doing everything for me, I just wasn't brought up like that and plus I've had to do everything myself since I was 5.

She said it was fine and it was her job. I trued to argue, but she insisted, I really didnt like arguing my someone older I was scared I might give her a heart attack. She ended up winning and looked happy about. She left me to have my bath and that's what I did.

I walk back into the bath ans stare at my eyes so more. Oh god, it changed again, what the hell was happening. It was now an electric blue, it was very prettu, but again this is weird. I hoped it just stayed blue or something, I really didn't need this (Btw his eyes stay the electric, blue color)

In the pile of clothed there was a stars toothbrush. I took it out and brushed my teeth. I hum to a random song that pops up in my mind. After that I head into the shower. I turn the shower handle to the middle on between the 'H' and 'C'.