Chapter 7

D A W N

I met my 3 mates and I couldn't be happier, That was 2 days ago. I'm currently at a gay cafe with Natalia and Kim. Probably wondering why a girl is allowed in a 'gay' cafe, the rule is as long as the girl isn't straight or out for guy, it fine.

I didn't metiom this before, but Natalia is Lesbian. "No. Fucking.Way" Natalia says with wide eyes. "Yes way" I say sipping on my cappuccino. "So you're telling your 3 soulmates are Kai Sato, Luca Romano and Oren An tar, 3 most richest and sexiest guys in the world" Kim says with a surprised tone.

"Yup, hit the nail on the head" I day relaxing in seat with a sigh. "The worst part about this is their all famous and wanted, but me....." .

"First of all honey, everything time we enter a place all eyes always on you, so you can scratch not being wanted." She says with an expression saying 'What the fuck are you talking about?'. Kim simply nods at that and eats his cake.

"Aww, thank you" I pull out the bottom lip. They laugh at that "Kim so how did it go?" He visibly stiffens, me and Natalia glance at each other. "Kim, what happened?" Natalia asked him and he looked like he was about to burst into tears.

"Nothing happened, everything just felt so weird, we couldn't even look at each other in eyes. We couldn't have  a conversation, being my fucking dumbass self decides to run, cause I couldn't keep up with my emotions. He chased after me, but I hid so he couldn't find me. He got mad at punched the wall and left. I felt so bad that I made him mad, he looked like he was going go break down" Kim explained crying along the way.

I didn't know what to say, he was at fault, but wasn't at same time. I'm not gonna lie to him, cause he messed up the moment he said no and didn't correct himself, but relationships aren't the best to him and that caused this reaction.

"Kim, it's ok stop crying, you're gonna ruin your adorable face" I say and we laugh. I was relieved that I was able to get him mind of things for now. I missed my soulmates, I'll call Luca later on.

________

After we got back home, me and Natalia made a plan. We decided to call Johnathan, this might our relationship, but it's for the sake of his happiness. "Hello?"  I hear a voice through the other line "Hey, is this Johnathan" Natalia asks it was in speaker.

"Uh yes, who's this" his voice sounded unsure and confused "This is Kim's best friend, as you might know it Ji-yoo" I say he pauses for a second. "Did something happened to him? Is he alright? Should I come?" He asks rapidly with worry cleat in his voice. Me ans Natalia smiles at his worry for Kim.

"Oh no no no, his perfectly fine" Natalua says "We know we're butting on to you guy's relationship, but he isn't going to have the guts to clear this up, as his friends we are going to do it for. We would like you not to tell him about this conversation though" he says an 'ok'.

"Kim is... how do I say this? His insecure at relationships. He's kindness and ability to forgive and forget easily has been used against him countless times. Whehe finally found you, the person he's wants to spend his whole life with, his reaction to the past kicked in. I can assure you he really really likes you, but that feeling to not get hurt kicked in and he said no when you asked him out. Not saying you're gonna hurt, you better not. Anyways the whole point of us explaining this to you is to not look him over. He really like you and hates how he reacted, I know this isn't going to immediately help things, but we just want you to understand how he acts. We hope you guys can talk this over sometime and fix this, cause I really tell you like him from the way you acted early. So just try to get him open up to you, make him know you're not going him, make him feel safe." Me and Natalia explain.

"Thank you for telling me this, I can tell you guy really love Kim, I'll take into account what you said and try my best" he says with determination and thankfulness in his voice. We say a quick thank you and hang up the phone.

"I've never seen you so emotional Natalia" I joke and she glares and shove me of the couch we sat in.

__________

I'm currently texting Luca saves as 'Bubba❤' Oren was saved as 'Honey Bun🥺💓' and Kai was saved as 'Daddy Bear🥰' last ones a little bold, but I dont have the guts to say any to their faces.

Bubba❤: Hey, my cute boo thang

Me: 🤣😂oh my goodness

Bubba❤: Hehe so, how are you?

Me: I'm fine but, bored

Bubba❤: Sameeeeee 🥱

Bubba❤: I'll come pick you up let's go to Kai's house, I'll call Oren too.

Me: Mk when?

Bubba❤: Around 2:30

Me: Ok got it

Bubba: See you soon my cute boo thang

Me:😂😂 See you soon

He's so funny, it 2:00, so I'll go get ready. I take a short bath and clean myself. I grab a oversized baby blue vintage sweater that has "NEW YORK" spelled in caps thats tucked in to a patchwork vintage jeans. I wear a chained leather belt and top in all of with all whte vans. I examine myself in the mirror and try to fix my hair, that didnt work very much.

Ad I continue to examine myself my phone rings I grab it to we Luca calling. "Hello" I say "Hey I'm downstairs with Oren, can you come out?" I say a quick ok and pick my phone and head for the door. I quickly check if Karla has food and water before saying goodbye to her and walk down the long stairs.

I scan the area making sure my creepy neighbour wasn't around. I quickly reach down and act like I actually know what car I'm even looking for.

I see Luca wave at him through a black car. I smile and walk a scene from mean girl when Regina got hit my the boss play throw my mind. I look both ways before walking to the car. I go into the Backseat "Hey, omg you look so gorgeous " he says eyeing my outfit. I blush and lean into my seat.

We drove while making jokes and laughing together if was fun. Luca kept making sexual jokes and Oren and I kept blushing and telling him to stop. At one point Oren smacked him with his shoes.

We finally reach Kai's house. We got down and Lisa opened the door for us. "Hey Lisa" I say to her "Hey Dawn, nice to see you again" she says with her sweet smile and I smile back. "Kai will be down in a minute.

So this is my official schedule I hopd I can keep it up. I'll be switching updating my story between 'Zach's Institute for disturbed boy's".

Hope you enjoyed

Byeee!!