Chapter 4

Enter 3 Insanely sexy soulmates and Kim and Johnathan problems.

D A W N

I'm currently laying on the couch bored as hell. Kim was really happy yesterday when he found his soulmate. Who would have thought he would find him in a food fight especially since he spilled ketchup on the poor guy. I get up an walk out to the kitchen to see Karla chewing on a big of her dog food "Karla!!"

I ran up to her and carry her looking at what she did. "What's your problem?, I gave you lots of food yesterday. Where is all going?". I ask looking up at her looking right in her eyes. She just let's out a small bark wagging her tail oh gosh she's so cute.

She's doing it on purpose isn't she?. I walk to the mess Karla made scoop it up. "If you wanted food why didn't you wake me up" I pour some in her food contanier.

"Here you go, I shouldn't have to give you food till afternoon" I scratch her head before heading into my room. I open my closet and scan it. I wanna wear something cute, I have a good feeling about today. I picked out a black high waisted cargo pants, black sleeves crop top, cropped black jacket.

I hopped into the shower with my phone and my small bluetooth speaker. If you don't listen to music, dance in the shower, and sing in the shower I officially deem you weird. I have no personally favourite in songs I like Wap from Cardi, Smooth Criminal from Micheal Jackson or Hey Jude from The beatles.

I put on Shake it Off from Taylor Swift. I know people don't really like it, but it's probably one of the best songs to sing in the shower. I also like those emotional songs because i can act like i'm crying in the shower.

I have my shower while singing of course. After, showering I put on my clothes and head into the kitchen. I toast a few bread and quickly eat it, say a goodbye to Karla and head to work.

I go out my apartment and immedately freeze. Tell me something. Why the fuck is my neighbour masturbating outside my apartment?. I'm wanna throw up so bad, as soon as he sees me he cums....... and then he ran back inside in his.

I need to bleach my eyes as I have seen the unseen. I lock the door and run, don't know why, but I'm just gonna run.

In record time I reach the book store and go in "I'm here" I announce placing my stuff on the counter. "Oh, Good morning Dawn" Nancy says walking in with Chantel by her side. "Good morning" I say back as Natalia comes in "Hey, Bitch" She says.

"Hey whore" I say back thats when Kim walks in with a weird expression "What's up" I say walking over to him and hanging my hands around his neck. "Nothing, just confused" I remove my hands from his neck.

"About?" I press on "My soulmate" He says walking over to the cart for the books as I follow along too. "What happened, Do I need to murder him? Run him over?" I says with no sign of a joke in my voice. "Same here, who do we need to kill?" Natalia says too.

Kim giggles and we relax seeing its nothing serious "We have been talking over the weekend, I really really like him. I did something stupid though" He explains and we stay quiet as he start again to explain what he did.

"He kinda asked me if I would date him and I instantly said no" Me and Natalia look at each other and back at Kim and we both shouted "WHAT!?" Getting a few hush from the people and our boss. "I know, I know I messed up so badly, He said it was ok and he was sorry he just bluntly said that. I told him I was sorry, but he just dropped the subject saying it was fine and he understands".

"I have no idea why I said No when I was literally dreaming of him asking me out,.... I'm so stupid" he finishes and tears pull in his eyes. Natalia and I pull into a hug "It's ok, Just ask if you could me up with him, 'Fully' tell him how you feel about him, If he truly loves you he would understand and give you a chance to explain" Natalia says to Kim calming him down

"ok I will" He pumps his fist with determination. We quickly get back to work after Chantel shouts at us to get our ass to work.

The TV in the staff room starts to play 'Here we have Luca Romano our sexy Italian chef'  A lady in the TV said and when I tell a meal comes out it is. Cross that out he is a whole buffet. He starts speaking and I had to correct myself again. He is a full 10- course one.

He hand on a black T-shirt with a few buttons open to show his broad chest. He had matching dress pants to go with it. His voice had an Italian accent to it, Simple sexy. They talk about food and stuff. Pretty sure it was pre-recorded though again I feel weird tingles.

I brushed it off once more try to focus back on cleaning and organizing the books to the shelves. Soon enough 9:00 o'clock comes by quickly and we finish. I grab my bag with my school computer, a boom series I just started, my phone and my keys.

I walk out and see a hobo looking guy staring at my bag. On instinct I shift it away just to get it snatched away. The guy bolted and I was hot on his heel. Bitch you can't expect to still from me and not get trashed. I was raised on the streets.

Truth be told I was first place in the National High School Race, Captain of the track team too. I have the stamina to keep running for a while. We keep running and go into more richer sides of New York. The guy startes to slow down and he makes as sharp turn so fast I almost hit the wall. I used my legs to lean in and make that turn without tripping.

Just as I was about to reach that bastard I bump into a wall.... with legs. Tingles rush through my body, but I divert my attention back to the bastard. He was laughing and was about to get away. I think quickly and remove my shoes.

I threw it right to the back of his head. Haha try laughing now, he tries to get up again and I throw my second shoe at him. I run up to him and grab my bag "I dare you to laugh again" He looks s scares Hahaha I feel so evil right now. As soon as I step away from him he runs.

I loom through my stuff making surw he didn't sneak anything off with him. I see everything there and sigh. I was just about to turn around again and guess want another wall appears. As soon I bump into the wall a hand snakes around my waist holding me from falling down. He hands touch my exposed back.

Explosion, Fireworks, Bombs anything that feels like the just bursted, yeah. I look up at the guy ans immediately recognize him. Kai Sato, the sexy, Asian billionaire CEO. I get lost in his onyx eyes for a few seconds.  Before I snap about of it and my eyes widen like bulging or something.

I moved myself away from his hand that were around my waist "Guess we found our last soulmate" someone voice says that I also recognize it Luca Ramono the fucking Hot Italian Chef. "This is very Interesting" another voice recognize I look over and holy- Oren Antar, Handsome Arab Fashion Designer.

Me being my weird and problematic self faints, yup I fainted. It wasn't me being dramatic like in the movie, I mean the shock yea, but also from the running I never caught my breathe too.

Well isn't the interesting solmates to 3 of one the most sexy guys in practically the while world. This is ain't real.

So that just happened, hope you enjoyed it

BYE!!