Chapter 3

I forgot to explain this but when you find your soulmate the colour of your eyes change it goes back to normal instanly though. Some people's eyes actually stay a different colour it's not unheard of but it's really rare.

D A W N

Kim,Natalia, and I are currently all snuggled up in a giant blank with a large tub of popcorn, four packs of candies, and of course sodas. This was very normal for us, for the last 3 years atleast. We stay at each others house all weekend and spend time with each other on weekdays.

We were currently watching an episode of The 100 for millionth time, we all seemed to love it for some strange reason. "I know this is annoying but Octavia is getting on my last nerves I love her and she is fucking sexy but she is practically gonna get everyone killed" we were watching it from the beginning so kinda makes sense

"Things you do for love" I say with a sigh as we burst out laughing "that-that was so corning, cheesy and cringy" we laughed even more tears even started forming in my eyes. "Says the guy who fell in love with Finn and he died" Kim just rolls his eyes we give one last laugh before going back to small jokes and comments on the show.

We starting dozing off it was about 2:30am and I re think over things I need to do before confirming I did it and fell asleep next to my best friends. Life is good when you have people that make you laugh was my last thought before sleep overtook me.

We woke up around noon and freshen up to hang out it was Saturday so we mostly just go out to the mall or cinems but seeing as we already had our on litlle cinema so its fine.

We headed to East Lake Mall we looked around and stopped by a few stores before stopping at a clothing store. "I really want new clothes". I groaned out.

"Same" Natalia whined "well i guess it's time to get broke again" we laughed at Kim's response.

We walked in and headed around I stopped at few clothing aislei really don't have a preference I like cute stuff like skirts, pastel colors and further on. I also like edgy stuff like piercings, tattoos, pant chains. I really like the pant chains.

I headed to the accessory section and picked out a few pant chains. I like the one for the women more the men's were all the same. I got a couple of piercings before picking out clothes.

We spent about 40 mins and went back to the center of the store to look at what we had. After, we payed for it. We headed to the food court and got hot dogs. "I missed hot dogs" Natalia moaned out "Eww stop" Kim whined with a disgusted look. Natalia decided to do more she pick the sausage and begin sucking on it along with moans "NATALIA!!" Kim screamed out smacking her.

She picked her hot dog and threw it at him. "There" I laughed out almost chocking Kim picked the ketchup and squeezed it all over her face as some landed on a guy "Fuck..." He whispered out before quickly getting up Kim eyes widened "I am so sorry" Kim quickly ran over trying to help the guy cleaned the ketchup of him.

He was so flushed ans due to his very fair skin tone you couldn't miss it. The guy laughed slightly "It's ok calm down" the guy trying to stop Kim "I'm sorry" Kim states again this time with a small bow of his head "It's fine".

I toned out their conversation and looked at Natalia as she smirked "They look cute together, right?" She was right and I smirked "Guess we know who is getting taken first and it would be great if he was also his mate" yea I really hope so too

K I M

"Sorry" I say again if I had just brushed it off instead off squeezing the ketchup at her. He slightly grabs my arm and immediately I feel like fireworks explode through me.

We hadn't have skin to skin contact and I was to busy worrying to feel the tingles my body was telling me. I freeze as my head snap up to his eyes as I see his eyes flash an electric blue before it turn to the normal black eyes. We stare at each other for a moment and I stare at his eyes searching for.... Something.

This was so awkward I gently pull my hands away from his and stare at it. My soulmate mark was behind my neck. It was a hummingbird very pretty one too.

"Um...sorry this is awkward I never thought I would meet my mate here" I let out a breathe I didn't know i had held. The thoughts in my mind went wild for a second there. I was really scared he might not be gay or he might not be into Asain guys either.

I didn't respond quickly I glance up at his face, he looked scared and sad. I quickly find something to respond with "Yea same here" I say with a small smile as his face brightnes up.

"My name is Johnathan" I smile at that but quickly remember to respond "Oh um my nams is Kim Ji-yoo" I say a little nervous that he might like my name "Is Kim your first name or is it Ji-yoo" I blush at the way his name rolled of his tongue "It's Ji-yoo, but you can call me Kim if you want too" I quickly respond gesture with my hands.

"Its fine I'll call you 'Ji-yoo' it's a very beautiful name" I feel ths heat rise up to my skin "T-thank you" I stuttered out he looks at the his watch before frowning "I have to get back to work, I really wish I could spend more time with you. Here is my number" he pulls a tissue out of pack at grabs his pen writing down his number "Give me a call I really want to get to know you" he flashed me a smile. I'm a little sad that he was living, but its fine.

"I will" I tell him "promise?" He looks at me with a small frown "Yes I promise" I say with a smile he leans down and puts a small kiss on my forehead.

I blush again, oh god i might actually turn into a tomato. "Bye Ji-yoo" he says as he waves and walk away turning back again for another wave. That was so cute.

Dawn and Natalia tackled me to a hug "I'm so happy for you" Dawn says pulling for a hug guess he saw what happened "Lucky bastard, never thought you would get taken first" Natalia joked out as we broke into a laughing fit.

The rest of the day flashed by all I thought about was Johnathan. I will call him as soon as tomorrow I don't wanna seem desperate by calling him right away. Today was probably one of the best days of my life both because of my best friends and my soulmate

 Today was probably one of the best days of my life both because of my best friends and my soulmate

This is on his neck btw

I hope you guys don't mind if I also put their story into this, but I will also make a side to their own story mainly focusing of their relationship too.

Any comments

Vote and Comment?