Chapter 03: Fierce Combat, Reinforcements, Homeward Bound

Armored Core and Azur Lane are both properties of their respective owners.

I only own this story and nothing else more.

++++
White Knight of the Azure Seas

Chapter 03: Fierce Combat, Reinforcements and Homeward Bound
++++

Noblesse started the fight with his rifle, firing as he bobbed and weaved from side to side, dodging the attacks Prinz Eugen's secondaries are sending his way.

Prinz Eugen weaved left and right, as she dodged the rounds that are increasingly getting accurate by the minute. Her secondaries are firing in concerted salvos, making sure that the space between her and Noblesse is filled with shells.

As a few rounds from Noblesse's rifle had hit her, Eugen then activated her shield barrier, and a rotating, multi-segmented, hexagonal shield had appeared to block Noblesse's fire.

"It's not enough. I. Want. MORE!" Prinz Eugen declared, then looked at Noblesse with a small teasing smirk.

"Come now, Herr Noblesse. Is that the best you can do?" Prinz Eugen said to Noblesse, before she gestured the Siren Ships to open fire, and joined them in their attack.

Eugen continued her attack, making Noblesse weave left and right, as Noblesse fired his rifle in retaliation.

She frowned as her shots are just being dodged by Noblesse, whose thrusters are flaring strong as he weaved left and right, and even slicing a few shells in half as he advanced.

'He's fast, I can give him that.' Eugen thought, as she gestured her main guns to fire, eight 8-inch shells streaking towards Noblesse, who abruptly stopped, before gunning his thrusters upwards before deactivating, making the shots hit the water below him as he descends downwards.

'And he can also predict where my shots will arrive? Does he have some sort of advanced fire control system?' Eugen finished her thoughts, as she floated above and looked towards Noblesse.

"You have spunk, junge. I give you that." Prinz Eugen said, with Noblesse just looked at her. "But, can you fight me and protect your companions at the same time?" She asked.

Noblesse looked towards his sensors, and saw that Helena, Hammann, Northampton, Arizona, Long Island and Hornet are in a bad situation, as the two Kan-Sen that he engaged earlier are now bringing down the hammer to his companions, along with the Siren Fleet that Prinz Eugen brought.

Noblesse just looked at Prinz Eugen with a critical look before the 'wings' on his back unfurled forwards, cluing Eugen that his 'wings' are his additional weapons.

"This has gone for far too long. Time to end this." Noblesse stated, as he set his Energy Cannons to full charge. Eugen prepared herself for the attack, but to her surprise, Noblesse targeted Zuikaku and Shoukaku instead.

"Targets identified." Noblesse stated, his targeting reticles locked in on Zuikaku and Shoukaku, before he dropped the hammer of judgment.

"LASER CANNONS, FIRE!"

And unleashed six tidal waves of energy towards the two Sakura Empire Kan-Sen.

++++++

"Geez! It's hard to be on the defensive when I'm bogged down like this!" Hornet exclaimed, as she bobbed and weaved to dodge the bombs that are sent her way by Shoukaku's dive bombers.

Her own AA guns fired frantically, as the dive bombers are now dropping their bombs closer and closer to her location. An Aichi D3A Dive Bomber managed to drop a bomb that hit Hornet, a wake of water rose up from where the bomb exploded.