Interlude: Marche Au Supplice

Azur Lane and Armored Core are owned by their respective owners.

Please support the official release.

I only own this story and nothing else more.

++++++
Interlude: Marche Au Supplice
++++++

Verdant green eyes opened from its slumber, as its owner stood up from his slumbering position, and looked around him.

'Why is the sky so clear, as if it isn't afflicted by Kojima Radiation?' The person thought to himself, as he approached the edge of the beach he previously slept upon to look at himself.

He found a sharp helm covering his face, with its singular red eyepiece that is looking at the reflection, as if he is seeing a humanoid version of his chassis. Wait.

Humanoid?

He scanned his chassis, and what he saw as he finished his scans made his eyes widen.

He, Supplice, Armored Core NEXT of Berlioz, somehow, gained a human form, and his chassis became his armored suit that fit perfectly into his new human form. He can also see Berlioz's emblem painted on his left shoulder, just as he remembered it.

Not to mention that his armaments and equipment had a huge upgrade in performance, if he read it right the first time

His Kojima Reactor had a more powerful output, and the particles that it releases aren't even damaging the environment, which is a baffling question that he had right now. He shook his head, as he continue checking the status of all of his equipment.

His 051ANNR & 04-MARVE assault rifles now have increased magazine capacities, with the 051ANNR holding 180 rounds per magazine and the 04-MARVE holding 240 rounds per magazine. To top that, his 04-MARVE's angled edge had a laser blade attachment, which made Supplice smile, since he can now fight at melee whenever he wanted to. The increased munition capacity will help him immensely, as he won't have to worry about reloading frequently, and he can now maximize the sheer firepower, stopping power and accuracy of his assault rifles to finish his foes in a fast and efficient manner.

Both of his rifles now have 10 spare magazines, which is double of what he can carry before, and the crowning jewel of all the 'upgrades' that his armaments got goes to his trusty, shoulder-mounted OGOTO Grenade Cannon. 

Before, it is quite a heavy weapon for anything short of a Heavy AC NEXT to carry. Now, it is slightly lighter, its recoil is more manageable, it can now hit targets farther than before, its magazine capacity is increased from the 30 original rounds to 36 rounds and its rounds' damage are increased as well, nearing the firepower of Arisawa Heavy Industries' fearsome OIGAMI Grenade Cannon.