Chapter 04: Settling In, Part I

Disclaimer:

Armored Core and Azur Lane are both properties of their respective owners.

I only own this story and nothing else more than that.

++++
White Knight of the Azure Seas

Chapter 04: Settling In, Part I
++++

Azur Lane HQ

Commander's Office

Prince of Wales and Illustrious has escorted Noblesse towards the office of the Commanding Officer of Azur Lane, since the Commander (or Admiral, Noblesse thought) had heard from Queen Elizabeth that they have a newcomer coming.

And as they arrived on the door of the office, Illustrious knocked upon it three times.

"Commander, I and Wales had brought our guest here. Can we enter?"

"Come in, ladies." The male voice behind the door replied, and Illustrious opened it as she, Wales and Noblesse entered the office.

" The male voice behind the door replied, and Illustrious opened it as she, Wales and Noblesse entered the office

"Ah, welcome to Azur Lane." The commander greeted Noblesse, who nodded to him and gave a salute.

"I am Andreas Watson, recently promoted commander of Azur Lane. A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Noblesse." The now-named Andreas greeted Noblesse as he offered his hand towards him.

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Commander Watson." Noblesse replied, as he took the Commander's hand and shook it.

"Now, before we continue, let us wait for the others to arrive." Andreas stated, as they waited for the others to arrive.

A few moments later, a knock has heard. Andreas told them to enter, and Noblesse saw Queen Elizabeth enter, along with three maids who are with her if Noblesse remembered it correctly.

"Just in time, Your Majesty." Andreas greeted.

"Of course, I am right on time, Commander." Queen Elizabeth replied, as she turned towards Noblesse and examined him.

"A pleasure meeting you once more, Sir Noblesse." Queen Elizabeth began.

"A pleasure to meet you again, Your Highness." Noblesse replied, making Elizabeth nod her head, as she looked

"You really are a man under your armor. We thought that you jest us when we asked you."

"I am sorry for not being clear in my words during that short interaction, Your Highness." Noblesse spoke respectfully.

"No worries, good Sir. I am just curious." Queen Elizabeth stated, before she placed her hand upon her chest, as to gesturing to herself.