Chapter 7: On the Enemy Front, Hidden Secrets & Espionage

Armored Core and Azur Lane are both properties of their respective owners.

I only own this story and nothing else more.

++++++

White Knight of the Azure Seas

Chapter 07: On the Enemy Front, Hidden Secrets & Espionage

++++​++

Sakura Empire

Two days after Noblesse's arrival

The Sakura Empire. An empire known not only for their strict martial culture that spanned during the era of the warring states up until the modern era, but also for their rich history and the two most notable things that are sacred for them: the Great Sakura Tree that are seen from almost all corners of the empire and the eternal-blooming Cherry Blossom Trees that bathed the streets of the empire in a sea of pink.

They are one of the factions forming the core of the Crimson Axis, and a faction that freely delves upon the intricacies and secrets of the Sirens, all for either the security of the nation, power or for some deeper, more selfish reasons.

It has been two days since the arrival of the mysterious individual known as Noblesse Oblige, but his arrival has shook the morale of the proud Kan-Sen of the Empire.

Seeing the nearly destroyed hulls of Shoukaku and Zuikaku, their steel singed and melted by intense laser fire, humbled and, in the eyes of some, humiliated those who are waiting for their friends to arrive safely at the sight that they have seen.

Now, it is a race to know who is this mysterious individual, and how it would affect their plans, particularly the one they had been working alongside the Sirens.

++++++

The Grand Temple Palace

The Grand Temple Palace. Home of the great Sakura Tree that is standing there since the birth of the Empire, and the shrine that is the home of its sole shrine priestess, Nagato, one of the Sakura Empire's most vaunted battleships, and a member of the world's Big Seven.

Today, is another day to discuss about the mysterious Noblesse Oblige, and his role in the upcoming events that will occur.

"I welcome all of you to this gathering." Nagato spoke, an air of serenity and power flowed from her words. "I gathered all of you here to hear from you your personal encounters with this unknown warrior known only by his name, Noblesse Oblige." She added.

"Ms. Ayanami. Could you tell us what Noblesse Oblige looked like?" Nagato then asked Ayanami, who perked up and looked at her.